View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 08:42 AM   #1
padamimi

Default Help me lose weight

In the last year, I've gained some weight. I haven't been exercising and I've been eating a lot. I've been trying to work out, but I can't find the motivation to do so.

I've seen an online dare that promised wonders, and I decided to try it. It was one of the most painful experiences of my life! But it sure gave me the motivation I needed. As long as I could stop feeling the pain, I would do anything!

Here's how it went:
I first got into a bra connection wedgie. I used a thong and a smaller size bra, so the wedgie was quite strict. I put clothespins on both my nipples under the bra, and then I put a sports bra on top of it, so I could assure they weren't going to fall off.
I used more clothespins on my pussy, all over the line of the panties. This restricted my movements a lot, because every move would feel so extremely painful! But I didn't stop here. I also put a fit shapewear girdle on, which inflected SO MUCH PAIN all over my body.

With all of this on, I was ready to start my working out.
I did 50 squats, 5 push ups and I planked for a minute. By the end of it, my legs were shaking (they still are as I'm writing this) and I was on the verge of tears.

But I was extremely happy to have been able to do all of this!

Seeing how well it works, would you please motivate my to keep going?

Any work out exercises or things I should add to my body to make the experience even more intense would be highly appreciated!

I don't like inserting anything in my ass. Apart from it, there are no limits!
padamimi is offline   Reply With Quote