Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 01:54 PM   #39
hornynipples61

Do you have male or female genitalia?
Female

Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it?
I love it!

What kind of pain do you like to receive there?
it depends on my mood. On my nipples i like clamps and irritants like capsaicin. I also like rubberband snaps. On my labia and clit ill use clamps with weights, pegs on labia and stretched wide taped to my thighs for perfect access to clit, ass cheeks duct taped open and my anus spanked with a rubber ruler (delicious), clit cropped. So many choices!

What do you like about it?
i like that it keeps me aware of my genitals.

What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture?
capsaicin and my derma roller (today's fun), rulers, wooden spoons, clamps, nipple suckers, crop, rope

Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online?
only online

Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last?
the typical marks. But once i wrapped my breast with a rope...so tight...and they were purple for a week.

What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it?
the most pain was binder clips on my nipples. Never again.

Have you ever gone too far? How so?
not yet

Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain?
start slow

Dislikes: Hard pain; scat; pee; permanent marks; needles; anal;

Toys: Vibrator; nipple twist up suckers (3); supple nips; tweezer clamps (5); clothespins; chip bag clips; icy hot ointment; capsaicin; sandpaper; duct tape; small flogger
hornynipples61 is offline   Reply With Quote