Thread: Fiction: Various Shorter Stories
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2018, 12:52 PM   #4
MarvHarvey
Truth or Dare Junkie

Send a message via Yahoo to MarvHarvey

This is another story form the "100 Game" thread. Dice rolls gave me 360 words. Here is a 360-word story called "Detention" which is not the most erotic but I think will fit well for some readers, especially with a thing for school punishments or for awkward teenagers.

---

They were an awkward young couple, even friends thought so. The best anyone could say was they were awkward together, and it was a good thing they had found each other. So after another boring date, the usual bistro dinner, they went to her place. They had the usual awkward kiss, and sat down to watch NetFlix.

The movie about a boarding school had characters make fearful references to “detention,” a feared punishment, and “Saturday detention” too dreadful to discuss. The sensitive souls on the couch were squirming with the discomfort of the characters, even holding hands as tension built. Then two of the girls in the school were awarded detention, an angry teacher warning that she was supervising that day.

The young lady snuggled against her young man, his arm around her, both feeling the heat generated by on-screen tension and snuggling closer when the characters told their friends.

“Flat stools with no backs, with our kilts right over them so panties and bare legs were right on the wood.”

“Sitting up straight. Slump your shoulders and its 10 smacks on your hands with the ruler, then 5 minutes sitting up with hands on your head.”

“200 lines. That was harder after I got the ruler. Every page had to be perfect or she tore it up.”

“And feet flat on the floor. When I shuffled my feet, I got 10 with the paddle – they didn't throw it away!”

And on they went: detention until the lines were done.

The young watchers were tense. She gripped his thigh, prompting him to ask if she was alarmed. She said no: it was...exciting. Surprised someone shared this feeling, he quietly agreed. When she turned to look at him, he said detention seemed oddly fascinating, full of potential – anxiety, punishment, lines, arbitrary authority, all that.

With that she realized, and he a moment later, that their thoughts about detention caused the heat in the room. She grabbed his head for a long, deep kiss which he returned lustily.

Their virginity was about to come to an end as satisfying as it was, inevitably, awkward.

---
EDIT: Looking back I see that this is more cute than erotic. In fact its not very erotic unless you are into school punishments. I was struggling for a theme but this was all that my weary brain could come up with and I was impatient to try to get it done.
MarvHarvey is offline   Reply With Quote