View Single Post
Old 10-19-2018, 07:54 PM   #3
Lullaby
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaro View Post
Do you paint your toenails? If so, what is your favorite color for them?
What is your favorite thing about being little?
What is your favorite masochistic thing to do or have done to yourself?
What is your favorite sadistic thing to do to someone else?
What is your opinion on penguins?
1. I do! I like painting them yellow, green, or silver!

2. Favorite thing about being little is the stress relief I get from the head space. and I enjoy the safe and warm feeling I get as well!

As for an activity for little space, favorite thing is cuddling my pua stuffed animal and watching moana.

3. Favorite masochistic thing I have done is I think the day I took a cane to myself for a half an hour. My arms were tired and afterwards I had a bruised chest for a month and a half that ached and pulled when I breathed or moved. I felt extremely proud of those marks.

4. hm... this is harder for me to pick, but I enjoy a lot of positioning that makes a person uncomfortable. Like making people edge on their tip toes, or hold a position with no support for a little bit. (not enough for strain or issue, but the discomfort) and what goes through the submissive's mind to get through it is what interests me. In the few times I have done this, my partners have always needed more motivation than on pure pain tasks.

5. Penguins are my second favorite animal. They are fluffy and adorable. I have one that I sleep with on nights I am feeling anxious.

Rest in peace, Mr. Tigger. I miss you.
Lullaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Lullaby for this post: