View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 07:41 AM   #13
ewitch
Distinguished Member

I don't normally post in threads like these but given the number of times I have been through GDPR at work thought it was important to share my understanding.

It applies to all those who do business or court business in the EU (plus a few other smaller countries). For most websites court it is one of 4 things that make them fall into scope:-
* Sending products to the EU
* Selling digital products to EU IPs and EU cards
* Advertising clearly target at the EU (either basing it on IP or just EU centric adverts).
* Activly courting EU persons (e.g. advertising the site in the EU)

However just having EU persons visit the sight does not make it fall in scope. In the case of getdare unlike google and youtube etc. - the lack of adverts or taking any money makes it hard to argue that there is a business going on and even if there was that it is targeting the EU.

Likes - Trying new things, feminization, humilation, games/bets, spanking, tickling, anal, diaper
Dislikes - Messy, scat, pee, semi public (anything that will not affect real life), pain, bondage, enema
Limit - Public, nudity, familly, big pain, Edging, anything that takes a long time for no reason

Toys - butt plug, clothes, paddle, diapers
ewitch is offline   Reply With Quote