getDare Succubus

What will you be wearing?
1. Normal underwear (your choice) and normal clothes
2. White panties or briefs under normal clothes
3. Thong or boxers under normal clothes
4. Just your underwear*
5. Diaper under clothes
6. Only a diaper*
*If you will be doing it in public, you can wear clothes, but they must be revealing

Where will you be pooping your pants?
1. At home
2. At school or work
3. At the mall
4. In the city
5. At the park
6. Your choice

Sorry but at the mall, I'm wearing a diaper, but am wearing these leggingshttps://m.shein.com/us/SHEIN-SXY-Plu...-cat-2233.html yes they are pretty sheer do show the diaper

How long will you have to stay in your pooped pants?
1. You can clean up whenever you'd like to
2. At least 30 minutes
3. At least 1 hour
4. At least 3 hours
5. At least 6 hours
6. At least 12 hours

How many dares will you have to complete?
1. Only 1 dare
2. 2 dares
3. 3 dares
4. 4 dares
5. 6 dares
6. All 10 of them

If you rolled "At the mall":
1. Make sure everybody around you knows that you just pooped yourself. While in the middle of the mall, I stopped next to a chair, crouched down, held on the arm of chair, and pooped.
2. Masturbate in your poopy pants or diaper somewhere hidden.
3. Talk to mall staff with poop in your pants or diaper. I talked to the security.
4. Sit in your mess for 10 minutes. I sat in one of those massage chairs, yes the type that rams a rod up your ass.
5. Poop yourself in a dressing room while trying on clothes (bonus points if you buy the clothes with poop in your pants or diaper).
6. Have a meal in the food court with poop in your pants or diaper. It was Chinese food.
7. Strike up a conversation with somebody with poop in your pants or diaper.
8. Go buy diapers with poop in your pants or diaper.
9. Poop yourself, and tell somebody that you pooped yourself and ask them where you can buy a new pair of pants.
10. When you can clean up, you must clean up in any bathroom in the mall, and you must leave your pooped underpants or diaper in the stall for someone to find. This seemed more of a must do. So I cleaned up the pest I could, left the diaper. I also didn't think this out very well, since I had no diaper or panties to put on. Left diaper on stall
11. Roll again for another dare.
12. Roll again and do 2 more dares.

If you fail to follow the dares you rolled above, roll again and do the punishment below.
1. You must poop your pants (no diaper) when you wake up the next day, and you must keep the poop in your pants and wear them until it's time to go to sleep.
2. You will wear a diaper, poop that diaper, and that diaper cannot be changed for 36 hours. You will do all peeing and pooping in that diaper.
3. You cannot masturbate for a week.
4. You will put on a diaper, put a lock around your waist so that the diaper cannot be removed, and you will mail the key to yourself. You cannot take the diaper off until the key comes in the mail.
5. You will poop in a diaper, and you will eat the poop and lick that diaper clean (should have just done the dare).
6. Roll two more dice and do both punishments.
Feel free to post your results below.[/QUOTE]
The following user says Thank You to rhl for this post: