Thread: Fiction: Lien's Lesbian Submission
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2019, 02:52 PM   #22
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 13 – A Mistress’ Apology

About an hour later, I’d managed to finally evade Danny’s attempts to get me to stay to watch a movie with him. I called Mia the moment I got into my car, using the hands free headset so I could talk and drive. I felt the smile come over my face hearing her voice after she picked up.

“Hey Lien, I thought you were going to text. Are you still coming over?” She asked and I could hear the worry in her tone.
“Sorry, Yeah I am. I’ve just left Danny’s so I’ll be over there soon,” I reassured her.
“That’s great. How’d it go?” she asked, and I knew she was smiling.
“It was fine. I told him,” I informed her.
“Wow. Really?” she asked, obviously surprised.
“Yeah, but not everything, just enough to explain why I was having a hard time sitting on his couch,” I told her.
“How did he react to that; did he say much?”

“Not really. He was definitely surprised, but when I suggested he ask you for more details, he decided he didn’t need to know more,” I said, chuckling as I remembered that look of horror on his face.
Mia laughed. “Fair enough; do you think he’ll build up the nerve to ask?”
“I honestly don’t know. I mean, maybe if you guys get along when we all hang out together, but maybe not.”
“You want us to hang out together?” Mia asked, her voice a level of softness that I couldn’t interpret how she was feeling about that.

“Of course I do. He’s my best friend and you’re my girlfriend. Isn’t it in the rules or something that you have to hang out at some point?”
She chuckled, “I suppose that’s true. Seriously though, thanks Lien. It means a lot.”
I rolled my eyes, knowing she wouldn’t see it. “Mia, this is all still new to me, but I’m in it for the long haul. I want you to be a part of my life and not just the part of it spent in the bedroom.”
“Thank you,” she replied.
“I love you babe.”
“You too Lien.”

My usual collar was waiting for me when Mia let me into her house. I smiled and gave her a quick kiss before moving over and buckling the collar on. I let out a happy sigh as it settled around my neck. Mia watched me while I put it on and she smiled when she saw the tension drain out of my body.

“My God Lien, you’re beautiful,” she said, reaching out to caress my cheek.
I smiled, “Thank you Mistress.”
“Go to the playroom my butterfly, I’ll be there in a minute,” she commanded and I hurried down the hall.

I moved into the room and knelt in the middle of the floor. My eyes fell to the carpet in front of me as I settled into position. As I waited, I could feel myself growing wet in anticipation of what my mistress might ask of me that night. I sat back slightly more heavily on my feet, making my heels dig into the bruises on my ass and causing them to lightly throb. The dull pain only excited me further as it reminded me of Mia’s claim over me. I felt my nipples harden as heat raced through me. A few minutes later, Mia came into the room, closing the door behind her. I waited patiently as she moved to stand in front of me. It wasn’t until her bare feet and legs came into view that I realised that she had changed. My eyes travelled up her naked skin until they reached the short hem of the sheer robe she had put on. I unconsciously licked my lips, drawing a throaty chuck which drew my eyes to her face.

She was smiling down at me. When my gaze met hers she spoke softly, “You seem to be wearing too much clothing my pet. Stand so I may remove them.”
I immediately rose to stand before her. “Yes Mistress.”

She took her time, kissing each bit of skin that she bared as my clothes fell to the ground around us. Her mouth felt amazing on my tender skin and I had to struggle not to touch her in response. I was panting by the time I was finally stood completely naked before her, with the exception of my collar. She smiled at my effort. “You were so good today, accepting your punishment in the store, that I’ve decided to give you a gift tonight,” she whispered lightly into my ear. All of the uncertainty and guilt from earlier was gone from her eyes as she looked at me.
I smiled, “What is it, Mistress?”
“You may go to my cabinet and pick out whatever you want me to use on you tonight,” she said.

I grinned; I’d been absolutely desperate to look more closely over her toy collection. “Thank you Mistress,” I answered and hurried over to the cabinet. She sniggered at my excitement and I could hear her move to sit on the bench while I looked. I took my time; there were a few thing I’d never even seen before and had absolutely no idea what they might be used for. I decided to bypass them and kept looking. I knew what I wanted for tonight. When I made my selection, I moved over to my mistress to show her what I had selected. She grinned when she saw the harness in my hands. I’d chosen the strapon with the dildo for Mia as well as myself. I’d also chosen a pair of leather wrist cuffs that could be unclipped and attached to the headboard.

“That is an excellent choice, my pet,” she said approvingly, “Go ahead and get into the bed.” I hesitated and Mia quickly noticed before asking, “Yes Lien?”
“May I help you put it on Mistress?” I asked quietly.
“Of course you may,” Mia said, taking my hand and leading me over to the bed. She let the robe slip off her body and handed the lube to me.

I carefully spread it over the dildo on the inside of the harness. She stood with her legs spread, waiting for me to put it on. I pulled the straps up her thighs and ran a finger through her folds to make sure she was ready for the phallus. My eyes widened in surprise when I realised how wet she already was. She smirked at my expression but didn’t say anything. I carefully slipped the dildo into her and finished buckling the straps around her hips.

She only gave a small gasp as it slip into place. When I was finished, Mia pulled me in for a deep and needy kiss. I moaned as I felt the second dildo press itself against my stomach. When we broke the kiss, she gently buckled the wrist cuffs in place, but didn’t immediately clip them together. She directed me to kneel on the bed and I hurried to obey. Once I was in place, she pulled my hands behind my back and clipped the cuffs together. Anticipation was racing through me and I could feel the flood of moisture pooling between my thighs. I was aching to be filled.

Mia climbed onto the bed after lubing up the dildo. She settled herself back against the pillows leaving the dildo pointing upwards. “I want you to ride me Lien.”
“Yes Mistress,” I answered breathlessly, growing even more aroused at the thought.

She grinned and I carefully moved into position, straddling her hips. Mia reached out to put a hand on my arm to help steady me as I settled myself over her. She used her other hand to guide the tip of the phallus to my opening. When it was in place, she looked up to face me. “Slowly lower yourself,” Mia commanded.
“Yes Mistress,” I gasped, as I followed her command.

I shuddered as I slowly felt myself be filled. Mia moaned as my weight pushed her dildo further into her. I paused when I had taken the entire phallus into me. My inner walls convulsively flexed around the dildo. When her blue eyes met mine, I began to slowly rock my hips, gradually picking up a little bit of speed as my body convulsed in ecstasy, riding my mistress. It wasn’t long before the orgasm was building within me and I began to struggle against its pull. Mia tensed under me and I knew she was also close, which just encouraged me to give into the release my body desperately craved.

My mistress notices. “Come for me Lien,” she ordered and immediately my body clamped around the strapon cock and my release washed over me. Mia cried out under me and I paused in my moment, unsure if she would want me to continue. “Don’t stop,” she commanded, and I immediately began to thrust my hips against her. A second orgasm immediately started to build within me to rival the first. Just before I got to the point when I thought I would have to fight against my body’s needs, my mistress demanded that I come again. I felt my body react instantly sending me back over the edge.

Mia had me stop after that and I reluctantly shifted to allow the dildo to slip out of my dripping core. She unclipped my cuffs and had me lie on my back. My mistress put a pillow under my hips, propping them up so my weight wasn’t resting on my bruised ass and I smiled gratefully up at her. She gave me a quick kiss before attaching my wrists to the headboard. She moved between my thighs and in one swift motion, drove the dildo straight back into me.

I groaned, feeling myself be filled once again. As soon as she was as deep inside of me as she could go, she stared deep into my eyes. “Come, Lien,” She commanded. I did. My inner walls immediately gripped onto the phallus and I shook as I came just as hard as the first two orgasms. “Good girl,” she stated and began thrusting inside me. I moaned, my hips rising to meet her thrusts. After barely a dozen thrusts, my mistress once again ordered that I come. Between one heart beat and the next, I went from a slow build of pleasure to moaning out an intense orgasm.

As the last wave of pleasure faded, Mia pulled out of me and quickly unbuckled the strapon. She dropped it to the floor next to the bed and moved up to nibble on my neck. I moaned and she stopped to meet my gaze. She had a beautiful mischievous glint in her eyes. I smiled, knowing she wasn’t done with me yet. She leaned in to place a place a delicate kiss on my lips before smirking as she instructed me to come yet again. I gasped, feeling my body instantly respond to the command.

“Oh, God,” I moaned as the orgasm ripped through me. Mia watched me with predatory hunger and I felt myself blush.

Mia bit hard into my shoulder. The initial pain wasn’t long lived. “Come,” Mia demanded, and the pain instantly transferred into pleasure and I came again on a scream. She grinned at me. I quickly lost track of everything that was happening except for the mouth on my skin and her orders to come. I have no idea how many times I came that night. I just know that by the time Mia finally led me to her bedroom, I was so finely tuned to her that she could be across the room, not even touching me, but I would come as soon as demanded it of me.

I woke the next morning to the feeling of soft hands on my skin. I smiled and pressed closer to Mia, mumbling, “Too early, Mistress.”
She chuckled, “It’s after noon Lien.”
I nuzzled her neck and moaned, “Five more minutes.”

“Alright my love,” she agreed and I could hear the smile in her voice. She kissed the top of my head and held me against her. I smiled. I was awake, but I didn’t want to move. As I lay in the safety of her arms, my thoughts wandered back to the events of the previous night. My cheeks heated as I remembered my body’s response to Mia’s commands. I shifted awkwardly, wanting to ask about it, but feeling embarrassed.

“What’s wrong?” Mia asked, immediately sensing a bit of tension that was running through me.
“I’m just embarrassed. I’ve never done that before,” I muttered, my blush deepening.
“Oh, my beautiful little butterfly, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. This was incredible,” she stated, shifting to catch my gaze.
“Seriously?” I answered shocked.
“Oh, hell yes Lien. I think it was the biggest rush I’ve ever had,” she beamed.
“I didn’t know I could do that,” I blankly responded, looking away to focus my eyes on the wall behind Mia.

She gently tipped my chin to force my eyes to meet her again. “Lien, you are the most natural submissive I’ve ever met. Your body responds to commands before your mind has the time to even process them. It’s absolutely amazing to watch.” I could see the truth in her eyes and I sighed.
“It’s not always like that though. It’s just with you Mistress,” I said softly.
“What do you mean?” she asked.

“Yesterday, that butch dominatrix ordered me to kneel, and I admit that I nearly did. However, when she insisted, after I refused, I got angry. I knew I didn’t belong to her and I couldn’t bow to her. But the second you tugged on my collar, I was on my knees,” I explained. She smiled happily. “Why is that Mistress? Why do I only respond that way to you? It’s been that way since our eyes met at the party on Saturday. After your performance, I spoke with a couple of other dommes, but they couldn’t get to me at all in the way that you did. I wouldn’t have left with any of them, even if they had done the same thing that you did. Why is that?”

“I honestly don’t know Lien,” she answered softly. “I do know that I’m never letting you go.” She wrapped her arms around me and drew me in for a kiss.
When our lips parted, I smirked up at Mia. “Mistress, did you just propose to me?”
Her eyes narrowed. “No. I don’t marry property.”
I felt like I’d been kicked in the gut. I sat up, wrapping my arms around my knees. “I’m sorry, Mistress.” I couldn’t hide the bitterness in my own voice.

Mia’s hands were immediately stroking my back, trying to sooth my hurt feelings, but I shrugged her off. She let out an exasperated small sigh and pulled me back into her arms. I didn’t let go of my knees so ended up somewhat in a fetal position against her side. I refused to look at her. “Lien, if or when I ever ask you to marry me, I wouldn’t be asking my slave, I’d be asking my girlfriend,” she stated carefully.

“Oh, I see,” I said, finally relaxing. I let go of my knees and shifted so that I could wrap myself around her. “I’m sorry.”
“It’s alright,” she said, kissing my temple. We lay in each other’s arms for a long time. When my stomach grumbled loudly, Mia laughed. “Come on my butterfly. Let’s go make some lunch.”
“OK,” I said, rolling out of the bed. She chuckled at my enthusiasm and I circled the bed to meet her. Her eyes softened and she reached out to run a gently finger down my cheek. I could see the love in her eyes.

After we ate, we went back into the playroom and my mistress spent the day finding new ways to make me pleasure her. She refused to let me come for hours, claiming that I’d had enough orgasms the previous night to last me a week. I was nearly delirious with need by the time she finally allowed me to come, but I had loved every second of it.

Sorority Sisters by Blood -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=251666
Reclamation -- Sequel Ongoing

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=263455

Lien's Lesbian Submission -- Ongoing Spinoff
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=342269

Binding Connections -- Complete
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=232216

Strapon contest with consequences -- Unfinished
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=105594

sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to sarahsarah for this post: