View Single Post
Old 08-11-2022, 09:44 AM   #26
AllieSlut

Device:
1. Which remote controlled vibrator(s) do you have?
The Lush 2

2. How long hold the batteries?
According to the company, up to 3 hours, but I swear it lasts more than that. 5 hours? Maybe 6?

3. Is your device controllable over internet?
Yes it is

4. Has the RCT different power mode?
Yes, it has a power control panel, different default patterns, and patterns that other users create

5. At which point at your body does the RCT stimulate you?
Technically it only stimulates the G spot, but the vibrations actually travel up the shaft and it can stimulate the clitoris too when placed in certain position.

6. Is the RCT fixed at the right place when you place it there?
Yes it is

7. Can these RCT bring you to an orgasm?
Oh damn yes it can

8. How long does it take with max power or the most intensive mode to reach an orgasm with the RCT?
It depends on how much turned on I am

9. What happen if you use the RCT on minimum power for 15 minutes without delay(you have fun, you are wet, you are near an edge, you may cum, you will cum, you will have more than one orgasm)?
For me, I will get dripping wet and might edge

10. What happen if you use the RCT on maximum power or the most intensive mode without delay(you have fun, you are wet, you are near an edge, you may cum, you will cum, you will have more than one orgasm)?
I will probably cum, maybe multiple times

11. How loud is the RCT? Can other people hear the vibration when you use the RCT outside?
Actually, it's pretty noisy if everything around is silent, but it can definitely be missed if you're in a crowd

12.What is the biggest disadvantage of your RCT?
Most probably its noise

13. What feature of your RCB do you like most?
THE ALARM! You can set an alarm and sleep with the toy in, and it will start vibrating in the chosen pattern once the alarm goes off. Alternatively, there is one user pattern that, while connected to the toy, will do nothing for 2 hours, which is more than enough time to fall asleep. After that time, the pattern starts activating the toy, very gradually and softly. It's amazing to trigger wet dreams or to wake up with drenched panties
Also, the patterns work for any toy from the same company, so all this is also appliable to their buttplugs and their wands.

14. Is your RCT waterproof?
Yes it is

15. Do you have other toys that you use at the same time? What other toys do you like most?
I use a variety of toys along with it. The best one might be fucking my pussy with a dildo while having the vibrator in at the same time

Control:
1. Have you ever given the control of your device to some other person?
Yes, of course!

2. Have you ever given the control of your device to a person, who you do not know?
Yes I have
3. How many different persons have had controlled your RCT?
Only 2

4. Have you ever controlled a RCT which another person was wearing?
No, never

5. What do you like more (Have control over your RCT or give up control)?
To give up control

6. Which communication with the persons that control you toys do you like most? No communication, Chat, Speak, or Video?
I prefer the chat

Dares:
1. Have you ever used your RCT outside your home?
Yes, of course

2. How often do you use your RCT?
A couple of times per week

3. Which kind of games or dares with your RCT do you like most?
Anything that makes me feel vulnerable

4 Have you ever used your toy locked under your chastity belt?
Ohhh yes I have

5. What do you like more? Be controlled by a friend or strangers?
Definitely by a friend

6. Have you ever use your RCT at work?
No, never

7. Have you ever use your RCT at cinema?
No, never

Hard limits: friends/family, public, blood, permanent, AtM/scat, bestiality, vids/pics of myself, anything during worktime

TOYS
Big & small dildo, vibrator, speculum, small (4cm) & medium (5cm) plugs, thick "neck" plug (6cm), tunnel plug, inflatable plug, large anal beads, chastity belt, nipple suckers & clamps, handcuffs, collar & leash, ball & dildo gag, padlocks, rope
AllieSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AllieSlut for this post: