View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 04:05 AM   #12
Dr John Smith

Default Punishment for your tits and pussy

In my world no pussy should be too tight for a dildo, it’s time for you to get it up there, cover your nipples in the menthol lip balm then slide a Bobby pin on each one. Then take the dildo and use nothing but spit lube, make it sloppy with deepthroat if you must, slide it up inside you and keep it there, the longer it’s in the more your pussy will adapt to its size.

You must remain like that for a minimum of one hour or until the effect of the nipple menthol wears off. If you cum at any stage, you must then apply the menthol balm to your clit. If you cum again it adds 20 minutes to the minimum time each time you cum as well as reapplication of the balm on your tits and clit.

If you cum more than twice you must slap each tit hard for as many times as you’ve cum up to that point.

If you cum more than 10 times then you must rub the lip balm on to your asshole too. No removing the balm or the dildo until the minimum time is up.

Good luck. You can kik me at biogenetics if you want to ask more or show me what you’ve done or how big your dildo is.

Toys:- butt plugs, spanking paddles, sounds, chastity cage, Lovense butt plug.
Dr John Smith is offline   Reply With Quote