View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 10:18 PM   #4
Ms.Slut
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksoma View Post
Ms.Slut, I have a dare for you.
You are to find a clean pair of panties, and insert the crotch (just the crotch, not the whole pairt) of them into your pussy. You are to leave your house in a skirt long enough to conceal the hanging fabric, and a vibrator. You are to find a public place where you feel safe to masturbate without being caught, but where people are still around. You are to edge three times before you pick your place to masturbate, and when you get there, you are to masturbate to two orgasms. Do what you can to draw them out and enjoy them.
You are to pull the panties out of you pussy, and suck your own cum and juices from them, and then you are free to return home.
I would like you to do this twice, two days in a row.
Hope you have fun.
It is night time here, so that would be pretty boring now. I will do it tomorrow
Pics/cam, family/friends, extreme public, long term denial, illegal, permanent, eating poo, dangerous, kik

I am a slave to all getdare members. I must do all PMs and tasks within limits.

PM dares