View Single Post
Old 01-10-2022, 06:42 PM   #7
Watcher32

Default Backdoor

Will laid there for a long time. A REALLY long time. It felt like over a year. He had tried to sleep. But that was difficult when he was hard as a rock, tied to the four corners of a bed, had a beautiful naked woman wrapped around him, and finally the plug in his ass.

When she put it in he had tried to squirm away but a bet was a bet. So he tried to relax and let his innocent back door suffer for his mistakes. He was more than a little ashamed to admit that his erection got harder after it went in. Alice had only smiled. That devious grin he was finding both infuriating and oddly alluring.

Trying to distract himself. Will looked around the room. He heard Alice’s gentle snoring, the quite hum of her PC. He saw the soft light of the morning sun come in through the blinds.

He felt a stir next to him. She was awake. “Good morning” she whispered seductively into his ear. “I hope you slept well”

Will said nothing.

“Now, now” she playfully admonished. Voice low and husky. Felt her nibbling at his ear. Felt her hand slide up his body, grab his face and turn it towards hers. She kissed him. For all his humiliation and pain he found himself kissing her back. Hard, passionate, desperate for her. He didn’t even notice when her other hand released one of the straps around his arm.

She pulled away and Will realized he had a free hand.

She put a hand on her chest. “Why don’t you go make us some breakfast. I’ll join you in a bit”

Will stopped flustered “but…”

She smiled “we have a BIG Day ahead of us sweetie. Trust me you are going to need your energy”

“But Alice…”

“It wasn’t a suggestion” and he could hear the steel behind Her words. Slowly Will began unstrapping the rest of his limbs and crawled out of bed. His back and arms sore from the awkward angles.

“Oh and sweetie” she said as he was walking out of the room. “A few rules for today. No clothes, no Cumming, and call me Mistress at all times. Understood?”

“Yes” Will replied exasperated.

“Yes what” she asked dangerously.

“Yes mistress” Will said through gritted teeth.

“Very good. Not make breakfast” I’ll be out when I’m ready and she rolled back on her side.

“One last thing”

“Yes mistress” Will said praying it wasn’t more rules

“That plug is just your color. That purple gem just makes it shine” She said with mock sweetness.

Will said nothing as he left the room.

A quick piss later and Will was in the kitchen. Careful as he fried up the eggs and bacon not to get grease on himself. It was the last thing he needed. Alice came out just as he was plating the food. He began to set the table for two. She was dressed in his shirt. Long legs bare underneath.

“What are you doing?” Alice asked

“I was setting the table…”

“I think you might have misjudged your status here.”

Will sighed understanding “where would you like me to eat?”

Alice looked at him and then glanced at the floor by the table.

“Seriously!?!” Will spat incredulously.

Alice’s eyes narrowed “just for that you don’t get to use silverware. If I where you I also wouldn’t get my floors dirty.”

Indignantly, Will set his plate on the ground. Then got down on all fours.

“Please keep your ass in the air while you eat.” Alice said mischievously. “I think the light shining off the gem really brightens up the room.”

Will could do nothing but comply as he figured it began carefully picking through his breakfast.
Watcher32 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Watcher32 for this post: