View Single Post
Old 11-15-2020, 01:14 PM   #5
Watcher32

Default Know When to Fold’em

It was probably only 20 minutes but it felt like hours. Alice continued to tease his cock with her foot or run it up and down his stomach. It was a torture. He continued to kneel in silence. His legs were cramping up. He couldn’t believe he had managed to keep his arms at his side.

God, how much longer would she do this?

What’s worse is she didn’t even seem to care. Just stareing into the distance and takeing the occasional sip of wine. Damn, that “one glass to think” was barely halfway gone.

Eventually, slowly, she moved her other foot into position. Putting her feet together, will felt his cock slip in between the arches. Felt the resistance he needed.

Will began to thrust with all his might. Thoughts of how demeaning or humiliating it was gone long ago.

He was starting to get close. Could feel the pressure mounting. Yes... finally will thought so close to relief..

Without warning, Alice moved her feet away. Will felt himself pushing against air. He lost balance and fell forward. Unable to get his hands up in time he landed on his face.

“Shit” he murmured as he started to pick himself off the ground. He felt Alice’s foot pressing down on the small of his back.

“ I believe,” she said as though considering it, “ I instructed you to kneel quietly while I finished my drink.”

“Yes but...” Will began weakly.

“Careful,” said Alice warningly. “It’s your butt that is on the line.”

“Huh?” Will asked still confused.

“You’ll understand soon enough.” Alice said hint of a smile on her lips. “Now stand up and follow me. I’ve had my time to think. Short as it was.” She drained her glass before standing up walking and began moving in the direction of her bedroom.

Will slowly got to his feet. Knees stiff from kneeling. His groin stiffer watching her barely covered backside walk to the door. He was hopeful that the bedroom was at least a step in the right direction. She opened the door beckoning him in.

Inside he found an incredibly clean room. In one corner a desk with a large gaming PC tower and monitor. Across, A full size bed up against the wall. Will noticed on each of the four corners were straps. Next to the bed sat an end table with a lamp.

“Go lie on the bed” Alice said. “Face up. Once you are in the position I’ll explain the game.”

Will breathed a sigh of release thinking about her earlier comment and laid down on the bed. Alice meanwhile wrote something down on a piece of paper on the desk that Will could not see.

Slowly, Alice moved to the upper right corner of the bed. He felt something slip around his hand, then tighten. Not enough to restrict blood flow but more than enough to restrict movement. Felt her reach across him and secure his. Left hand. Her smell in his nostrils as she did so.

“Why do I get the feeling you’ve done this before?” Will asked. Feeling a bit of his swagger returning.

“Might be I have Sweetie.” She answered vexingly.

“And why do you keep calling me that!?”

“What, sweetie?” She asked all innocence as she tightened the last strap.

“Yes! You’ve never called me that before.” Will said exasperated but very aware he was tied down spread out like a starfish naked at her mercy.

“Do you find it irritating? Maybe a bit emasculating?” She asked, staring at him over her glasses.

“I mean... a little.” He admitted stupidly.

“Good. Then it’s having the desired effect.” She said simply. Then getting on the bed she straddled him. Will felt her panties brush against his dick. “So close” he realized. Unable to embrace her like he wanted to.

“I see I have your attention, Sweetie.” She noted. Gently moving her ass to rub against his cock. “Let’s make sure I have your full attention.” Then she removed her tank top revealing her beautiful breasts.

“Now” she explained. “This game is called Mercy. I’m going to tease you for as long as I feel like. You may call mercy at any time and I will stop. However, I’ve written a time on the table. If you call mercy before the time then...” she reached over laying across him as she did so opening the drawer in the night stand she pulled out an object. Sitting back up she revealed a small purple buttplug with a ping jem in the bottom. “Your ass is forfeit.” She finished with a wolfish grin.

Will gulped and then nodded.

“If you last until I am done then I might let you have the release you’ve been desperately craving.” She said.

Will nodded more confidently.

“Good.” She said leaned in and kissed him first soft. Then hard. Will desperately wanting to wrap his arms around her. Breaking away she moved her lips by his ears and whispered “don’t worry. This will be fun for both of us.” Gently nibbling his earlobe, she moved down his body kissing his neck, chest, stomach. Then she sat between his open legs. His cock as erect as ever. Slowly she took the tip in her mouth lips softly pursed. She then slowly, lightly kissed the shaft starting at the top and working her way down. Finally, she took the shaft in her mouth working halfway down, before suddenly stopping.

“Ughhh” Will groaned. Wondering how much he could take.

“You know” she said crawling on all fours back up to him. “This isn’t only hard on you.”

“I find that hard to believe.” Said Will trying to avoiding looking at her hangin breasts as he felt them slide across his body.

“Truly,” She said laying down at his side and curling up next to him, head resting on his arm. She whispered in his ear. “There is nothing I’d rather do the untie you and let you take me right now.” She said seductively. He could feel her tongue tickling his ear. “All you have to say is mercy.”

Will turned his head to look at her and found himself struggling against his bonds to kiss her but finding her just out of reach.

“I think I can go a little longer.” He said trying to sound confident.

“Well,” She said with pity , “I tried to make it easy on you.” Lifting up her legs she removed her black panties.

“So what happens now?” Will asked. Trying to keep the desperation out of his voice.

“I’ve decided there is no reason I should be frustrated.” She explained. Reaching into the end table drawer again she pulled out a new object. A bullet vibe. She flicked it on and he could her the light bzzzzz sound.

Straddling him again she held the vibe in place with her right hand. Her left she brought up and held his face to hers. Kissing him fiercely both desperate for each other. He felt his dick against her bare ass. Desperately Will tried to thrust hoping to rub against her cheeks. But the restraints made it impossible.

An eternity passed by.

————
Alice was flushed all over. Covered in sweat. She looked down at him. Out of breath panting and nearly as red as her.

She turned off the vibe and set it on the table. She’d wash it later. Or better yet have him wash it. With his mouth.

“Now that was satisfying.” She said leaning in. “Maybe not quite as much as the real thing. But let’s try again in 20 minutes.”

“Mercy...” Will croaked softly.

“I’m sorry. What was that?” Alice felt the growing sense of triumph.

“Mercy, you win.” Will said a bit louder.

Alice smiled and got out of bed to check the time. Slowly. She was sore she realized. Not as sore as Will would be by the end of the weekend she decided.

“Well Sweetie” she said in her best sickly sweet voice, the one she knew would irritate him. “You really did a great job.”

Will smiled with triumph.

“Five more minutes and you would have won.” She finished. Smiling at him. Taking satisfaction as his smile turned to a grimace.

“But for doing such a great job I’ll even use lube!” She was gonna use lube anyway. Still it was fun to think that he was worried she wouldn’t.

“Thank you for your generosity ” Will said sarcastically.

“As well you should.” She replied.

“Now what do you say you untie me and...” Will began.

“Oh, now?” Alice asked as if surprised. “I can’t say I’m really in the mood right now.” She lied.

“After your forfeit let’s catch some sleep and you can think about how you can earn it next time. Now, where did I put the lube...”

Alice took no small level of satisfaction at Will groan of frustration and dismay.

“Cheer up.” She said cheerily. “Remember we have all weekend!”
Watcher32 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Watcher32 for this post: