View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 10:16 AM   #3
Azarialeigh
Distinguished Member

Default Nights 4-6

Jan 6th night 4
Friday. Husband back to work for the dumb 3rd shift!!!!
I rather have enjoyed his vacation. Going to bed with him each night. Laying in his arms. Even without sex... I can't imagine my life for a single day without him. For better or worse babe!!! Always and forever!!!! Sorry ya'll back to the plugs...
No work for me today so I slipped the plug in as soon as I heard him shit the front door (yes extra long torture for me) wore the med sized plug again 745pm-630am till I had to remove it... god so empty now

Jan 7th night 5
Saturday waited until I was in bed tonight. Used sir lancelot (my favorite toy, dildo/vibe) with lots of lube to get my ass all ready for my large plug... it's been way to long my old friend... hurt Oh so bad going in. Took some time. But once in... omg so full. Streached sooo wide. Tossed and turned in a state of hornieness all night. Took it out while showering... damn forgot I had church (and singing in the church today) caught myself a few times biting my lip.... want to fuck.

Jan 8th night 6
Sunday
I was a frustrated and cranky mom/wife for a bit today... so after the house was asleep I turned on some dumb show (for background noise) and read a few anal erotica stories
... found a pussy punishment of gd to do.. and had a bit of painful fun... wore my largest plug the whole time too... left it in till the dumb alarm went off.. 8 hours with the plug only 4 of which were sleeping (work should be fun tonight) So so tired.
Likes... orgasm control/denial, Nipple play, going pantyless, edging, quick dares/tasks, body writing
Dislikes/punishment... line writing, kneeling in corner, spanking, clit smacking, toothpaste
Limits. Videos, face pics, social suicide, poo, getting caught, perminant
Toys. I have a few anal plugs, vibes, dildos, and even some nipple clamps
Kik is Amongthorns22
Check me out on fetlife as well
Azarialeigh ❤
Azarialeigh is offline   Reply With Quote