View Single Post
Old 07-15-2020, 04:41 AM   #104
aloe
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZp View Post
I’m very pleased to see how needy you are again already. The camping trip sounds wonderful. Here are a few ideas for dares while on the trip. Let me know if something seems like too much and I will alter it to make it work.

1. Don’t wear panties at all during the trip. Don’t even pack any. Instead pack short hiking shorts of dark colors to hide your wetness and enjoy being open and expose the whole trip secretly.
2. You are to sleep naked in your tent each night. Once you are ready for sleep, crawl in and strip naked. Have to stay naked until sunrise or whenever you plan to awake.
3. Edge twice each morning when you wake and each night before going to sleep.
4. While hiking each day, pinch your nipples through your shirt and bra at least three times per day. You may do it when your friend won’t see and it only as to be a pinch for about 5 seconds each time.

And as a particularly daring one, one of the nights, when you feel your friend is asleep, leave your tent naked except for footwear and stand at the edge of the camping side and edge in the cool night air. Then you may go back to sleep.
So I definitely want to wear panties while hiking. Around camp may be negotiable but I don’t have space to pack a bunch of pairs of shorts and they will start to smell.

If I’m going to be wet and needy I’d also like to sleep in undies....sleeping bags are not fun to clean

And not sure if I will have the guts to do the last one....

Likes: clothespins, hidden public, edging, pussy insertions, short term orgasm denial, feeling controlled....

Dislikes: writing lines, corner time, anything that take awhile and doesn't make me feel squirmy

Limits: friends/family, public, messy, pictures
aloe is offline   Reply With Quote