View Single Post
Old 01-02-2022, 02:47 AM   #25
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Birthday day 🥵

Hello! Sorry for the delay in the report but my birthday and then new year all of it went to fast xx

But here it is -

I woke up on 29th morning and after cleaning up, I was shit scared to dress as required and also call Mike!

I wore my sheer top that is so transparent that you generally need to wear another top underneath. And this time I didn't even have a bra on.

I might as well would have been naked, this was even worse. My tits and nipples were in plain view.

What was even worse was the skirt. I wore a tight black skirt and pulled it two fingers above my ass, leaving the lower part of my naked ass exposed xx

I didn't know how could I keep the outfit on for atleast an hour without being seen because if anyone in my family saw it, it was the end of me xx

Then I video called Mike and he immediately picked up. He was pretty surprised and pleased at my choice of outfit to wear at home xx

I had to lie that I was trying to push my limits but I obviously will never do it on my own xx

Then he asked me about my plans for the day.

I told him about the ice cube dare for the shopping trip telling him that I had seen that one on the internet and I was curious to try it out xx

He loved it and wanted me to facetime him the entire duration.

Then he asked me to open the door of my room and keep it wide open. He made me stand near the door and pull up my skirt to my waist. My juices dripped down my legs with the fear of anyone walking by.

He didn't let me move for about 10 mins and when he finally let me pull down the skirt, I was so wet and weak in my knees.

He made me edge once by finger fucking my dripping pussy under my skirt.

Then he told me to go about my day and call him when I left for shopping xx

No one had woken up yet so I thought of taking a risk and ran down to the kitchen in that crazy outfit. I quickly fixed a bowl of cereal and ran back to my room.

After an hour was up, I hurried to change into better clothes xx

I decided to get done with then shopping trip and wore a white leggings. I took a zip lock bag and poked a few holes in it. Then I wore a dark blue top whose length just covered my crotch.

Since I could wear underwear outside, I had put on a pair of white panties and nude bra.

When I went into the kitchen to get ice cubes, some of my family members were sitting in the living room. I tried to be as discreet as I could to fill the bag with ice cubes.

I knew there was no chance to carry that bag in my hands so I had to put it in my panties in the kitchen itself. I was so turned on but also scared but I managed to push it in my panties.

Then I just greeted them and walked out without looking back!

The cold feeling of the bag on my pussy and clit was making it so difficult for me to concentrate as it was so arousing xx

I facetimed Mike when I walked out of my house. He kept saying such naughty things the entire time about how much I was turned on and how I craved humiliation that it kept me so close to cumming.

Before entering the store, he had me stop at a stall and buy a bottle of water! He then made me drink it all in one go. The cold ice on my pussy and this water made me really want to pee and cum all at once xx

I walked into a store and quickly found medical tape. I also brought 4 new pens to insert in my holes later xx

The guy at the counter was taking so long with those in front of me. I could feel the cold water slowly dripping all around my pussy. By the time it was my turn for checkout, my panties were totally drenched with the icy cold water.

I have walked back to my house at rocket speed that time. When I reached home, the water had seeped down my inner thighs and it looked like I had just peed in my pants. Plus the cold water and the thin leggings that turned transparent and sticked to my thighs were such a big turn on.

I had kept my eyes down on the street, not daring to see if anyone noticed my pants.

I ran into my room when I reached home, totally unaware of who was in my way.

This has been one of the most hottest humiliation dares, thankyou for that 🥵

As soon as I got into my room, I was so aroused that I couldn't think straight. I was still on call with Mike and I begged him to let me cum.

But I knew what to expect. Mike had me change into my short flared skirt and a tight top without any underwear.

He then asked me why I had bought those things and I had no option but to tell him my outfit choices of the party. The humiliating things that he said made me weak in my knees xx

He then told me to keep myself turned on the entire day till the party. I had to rub my clit gently in circles every half an hour and finger fuck my pussy every two hours. I had to pinch my nipples every time I was done edging to keep them hard.

It was a wild day! I spent most of the time in my room, avoiding any contact with my family and kept myself on razor edge the entire time.

The party-

At about 11, I decided to dress. I put two pieces of tape on my already hard nipples, that was easy. As for the third piece of tape, I wasn't really sure where it went, over my clit? Across My pussy lips? I had never done this tape thing before.

I didn't have time to log into GD so I texted Mike. He told me to skip it!

Then I put the tight black bodycon dress that really hugged my body. It felt very weird to wear it without a bra. My nipples didn't poke because of the tape but my tits felt like they'd pop out anytime with no support xx

Then was the worst part 🥵

I used my dripping juices as lube and pushed 2 pens in my ass first. Those were okay. But when I pushed 2 pens in my pussy it was crazy. Pens don't really have a lot of thickness and I had to clench my pussy hard to keep them in. If I tried to relax, they'd slip right out.

I knew it was going to be crazy night for me!

I went down for the party, walking as slow as I could, trying to keep the pens inside my dripping pussy!

I was already getting mixed looks for my dress, my family not so happy and my friends, the opposite. I could feel a few guys stare x

The last thing I wanted was to have pens dropping from my pussy 🥵

I cut the cake and somehow managed to spend a little time with everyone without having an accident but I was so turned on that I'd do anything to cum xx

Once the party died down, I gave an excuse of being tired and ran back to my room.

I begged Mike to let me cum, it was finally my birthday but he just made me sleep naked with the pens still in.

He said that I enjoyed the denial (very true) and he wasn't done with me. I told him that I "wanted" to keep the pens in the entire day and also that it was difficult for me to hold them in.

So he told me to wear tight panties underneath after I would wake up so that the pens would stay in 🥵

I had trouble sleeping being so wet and aroused and also naked.

When I woke up, I desperately wanted to cum. It was so much stimulation and I was beyond turned on.

After hours of begging and getting denied, he finally let me finger fuck myself some time before lunch! I orgasmed so hard that it took me a while to calm down!

Such a great birthday orgasm 🥵

He then told me to enjoy the rest of the day normally with my family but keep the pens in and take them out before sleeping at night!

He said I could give him a call when would be back at uni after the holidays if I'd like xxx

Such an incredible birthday and such a great thread!! Thankyou to all who kept me horny and I hope y'll had fun too xx

See y'll soon? xD

Drippin

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post: