View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 09:37 AM   #225
beof95
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
OK. I got into a tshirt for this one and left the skirt and top on my bed. I didn't know what hot music classed as, so I put on some loud playlist from Spotify.

There was a slight change from PM, so I went to the front door, then outside and put the shirt over my head. Then waited a full song before going into the apartment. Which was really nerving!

Escpecially stepping in and not knowing if I was right in front of my roommate...

I then edged twice hoping they were still watching TV. I did move the plug a little to try and speed it up, but it felt like forever.

Finally, I used my cum covered hands to pull my top down and see noone looking at me before getting back to my room on unsteady legs!

That was scary AF!
Love the report, got me hot imedeatly

I know this is not the right thread but think about doing the same dare but in a public bathroom, where the door is the door to a stall (so you start in a stall and then put on music pull the shirt over your head and after 1 song go out of the stall and edge once in fron of the stall)

likes: humiliation, control, degradation, pain, nipple play, sissy, pet play, tease, denial, rules, tpe, cnc,...
Dislikes: pee, writing/typing lines, corner time, long discomfort, messy,...
limits: family/friends, illegal, blood, scat, permanent, diepers, full public,...
PM dares/RULES/TOYS
beof95 is offline   Reply With Quote