Thread: Non-Fiction: Caught out
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2021, 09:49 AM   #5
dwedgie

I walk home, concious of the cage around my cock and balls, it is almost midnight, I had been gone for 6 hours. Once I'm home I go to the bath room and strip, I look at the cage in the hope i ll see a way to remove it, there is none, I m stuck.
I realise I need a pee, I have to pee thru the cage , instead of the usual stream it now hits the cage bars and goes every where , I clean up , have a shower and go to bed pondering my situation .
I wake the next morning with a pain in my cock and balls, I look down to see I have an erection , my cock is pushing on the bars , due to its extended length is pulling on my balls and theres nothing I can do. After a while the urge goes, i get up and go about my normal day , aware of the cage causing slight discomfort.
The next day I return from work and shopping , it's been an uncomfortable day , I had to do my best to rearrange things down there a few times , but nothing helped. On my doorstep is a plain parcel, trainer box sized, I was not expecting a delivery . I placed it on the table and put the shopping away .
I opened the parcel , a note on top of the contents said only "6pm"
I look in the box , on top is a pair of plain black flat ladies shoes , they are my size, I remove them and the next item is a pink Lacey pair of boy shorts, matching stockings, suspender belt and bra. They are all in my size and of good quality. Under these is a black short sleeved mini dress , it has a zip fastening up the back , but is plain , there is also a white maids apron and hat. Then I see the note at the bottom, it reads
" all my sissies must be able to attend to my needs around the house, as I know you are obedient you will now progress to your next stage of training .put your new uniform on and come to mine wearing just that, no coat ! Knock on the door and enter , you will see a chair, sit on it and await further instructions. Reme ber , you are my sissy, I have something you need"
I look at the clock , its 5.20, I get changed and look in the mirror , the dress barely covers my cheeks , it's a snug fit but not uncomfortable. I head out of my flat and walk quickly the short trip to hers in the hope that no one sees, thankfully its quiet and I do not see anyone, I arrive and knock before entering. There in the middle of the hall is a small wooden chair , the seat is lower then normal , the back straight , I sit on it ,its not at all comfortable, I wait for my next instructions .
dwedgie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dwedgie for this post: