Thread: Fiction: The Chalet Girl
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2023, 12:15 PM   #43
Whispering Dom

You lie there, a strange feeling of contentment flowing through you. This was totally not what you had anticipated when you’d decided to come to France for the winter. You were expecting, well hoping for, wild and prolific sex to get you over your shitty ex boyfriend. Instead you’ve seemingly willingly become the property of some girl. And if you’re honest, the sex has been even better than you had hoped for, mainly with her, but also with and in front of these other guys. And you wouldn’t change it for anything… You start as the door opens and you see Emily walk in.

“What did you do to poor George?” It sounds like she’s scolding you.

“W-What do you mean?”

“He looked very sad when he came out, I thought he might have been crying. Were you mean to him my insatiable little sub?” You inhale sharply. Had you upset him?

“Of course I wasn’t.” You look at her desperately. “I did what you wanted me to do…” Your voice tails off. It was what she had wanted you to do, wasn’t it? “No. I wasn’t, I don’t think so… He asked me if I’d call him, but I wouldn’t lie to him…” Emily walks over and sits on the side of the bed, looking at you. You don’t know what to say, you had been sure that you were just doing what she had planned for you. Slowly she reaches over and takes some kleenex from beside the bed and gently starts to wipe your face.

“Yes… Yes.” She smiles at you. “It does look like you did what I wanted.” She finishes wiping your face the strokes your cheek. “And did you like what I had planned?” You swallow. She stares at you. “Did you enjoy my gift to you?”

“I… I…” You stutter. She strokes your face again and smiles. “Yeah. I did. He’s nice…”

“Then you should call him. Tell him that. Make him happy, just like I have made you happy.” You look at her a feeling of dread now flowing through you. Like she has made you happy, not like she does make you happy?

“Are you…” You swallow hard, suddenly your contentment replaced by fear. “Are you fucking dumping me Emily?” You feel anger swell up inside. “After everything I’ve done, after I’ve given myself to you…” You’re trembling. “After I’ve let you use me like this…” She shakes her head.

“No my sweet insatiable sub. I’m not.” You breath a sigh of relief. “And you didn’t let me use you…” You stare at her. “You wanted to be used Lesley.” You shake your head in confusion. “Yes.” She says. “I didn’t make you a submissive Lesley. You always were one, and I’m just the person to have brought it out in you.” Again your head is spinning. Is what she’s saying true? You’d never thought of yourself as submissive, never even really had any interest in any type of kink lifestyle. You’d been on some websites in your teens, but that had passed when you’d started meeting guys and having sex for real. Yeah, you’d always liked getting naked in front of them, but you hadn’t associated that with anything other than maybe a touch of exhibitionism. Your thoughts are interrupted. “So, tell me what happened with George.”

“Well, obviously you know most of it…” She shakes her head.

“If I knew most of it I wouldn’t ask.” She stares down at you. “I want you to tell me everything. What happened, how did it make you feel.”

“Ok…” You pause, putting your thoughts together. “Well, you left the room, told me to wait… Not like I could actually go anywhere…” You pull lightly on your restraints to prove the point and she smiles. “Then I heard you come back in… Well obviously now I know it wasn’t you, but then… Yeah, so I wondered what you were going to do. I called out your name but obviously…”

“How did you feel?”

“A little scared maybe.” You look into her eyes. “But I guess I must really trust you, because it was only a little.” She nods at you. “Then I felt you, well George, start to play with my nipples.” She reaches up and rubs her fingers over your nipples.

“Like this?”

“Ohhh fuck… Yeah, like that.” You close your eyes as pleasure once more washes over you. “How do you do it Emily?” You whimper. “What the fuck do you do to make me so fucking turned on all the time?” She grins at you, but says nothing, although she does stop playing with you. You lie there silent for a while letting your arousal subside.

“Keep going Lesley.” You’re snapped back to the present. “I want to hear everything.” You sigh.

“Ok.” You take a deep breath. “Well, you… Ugh, he… Oh fuck it. He stopped touching me, I guess he took his clothes off and then got on top of me. He played with my tits some more…” You pause, wondering whether Emily is going to do it now, but she just sits there looking at you. “And then he started to fuck me. Of course, I thought it was you with your strap on…” She smiles.

“Go on.”

“It felt great, even thinking it was the strap on. And I could tell that you… He was getting really turned on. I liked that, it turned me on a lot to know that you really liked me. Obviously now I know it was him, but I want you to know that Emily. I love the thought that I turn you on, that I please you.” She grins.

“And you do, my insatiable girl.” You feel a wave of happiness.

“Well, it didn’t take long, and I came… And so did he, over my tummy and my breasts. I thought it was you squirting…” You look at her. “That made me happy.” You feel yourself blush a little, but she just smiles down at you. “Then the blindfold was pulled off…”

“And?” You swallow.

“I can’t say it wasn’t a shock and I guess I looked shocked. But I think he was more scared than I was. Poor guy… I think he was worried he’d raped me.” Emily nods her head. “But then he told me that you’d told him to do it, that it was my fantasy, that I’d asked for you to arrange this.” You take a breath and pause. “Emily?”

“Yes Lesley.”

“I think that was when I realized that I really am your sub because I was Ok with it…” Your voice tails off and she smiles. “I still don’t really understand why you did this. It’s Ok, you must have your reasons, but I guess I thought that if you wanted this for me then it’s what I wanted too…” You try to get your thoughts together. “And I guess I did want it…” You look up at her. “You won’t be cross with me Emily? Will you?” She shakes her head. “Well, since he was there and you hadn’t told him to leave, just take the blindfold off, I guessed that you wanted me to know who I was having sex with.” She nods. “So I…”

“Yes Lesley?”

“Well, we had sex again.” You look up at her, trying to read her face. “I got him hard, with my mouth…” She gives an imperceptible nod. “And then he fucked me again. I wanted it… Because I was sure it was what you wanted.”

“Good girl.” She whispers. “Did my insatiable Lesley orgasm again?” You nod your head.

“Yeah, I did.” You look at her. “You know I could only ever cum once before I met you. I’ve never had this many orgasms…” She grins at you. Suddenly you have a thought. “Can I ask you something?” She nods her head. “Why don’t you… Why don’t we… Why don’t we ever kiss?” She stares at you.

“Because you are my sub Lesley, not my girlfriend.” You must have looked worried. “It’s Ok Lesley, I still want you very much. It’s just my way. I’m not saying it’s right, it’s just my way. This isn’t romance for me. It’s pure dominance and sex.” You just stare at her. She shrugs. “It’s also why I can share you, expose you in the way I do, and that’s something that I know you enjoy… And I want very much for you to enjoy being my sub.”

“I do.” You whisper.

“Yes, I know.” Suddenly she smiles. “But I don’t want that to be a worry for my poor girl…” And she leans forward and brings her lips to yours. “Just this once Lesley.” She whispers. You feel her breath on your face and then she kisses you softly on the lips. She pulls away a little, looking at you, a smile playing on her face, and then once more leans forward. Your lips meet, you open your mouth, feel her tongue push inside your mouth, push yours into hers. Then she pulls away.

“Thank you.” You whisper. She smiles.
Whispering Dom is offline   Reply With Quote