View Single Post
Old 05-30-2022, 01:03 AM   #30
rhl
getDare Succubus

1) Have you ever had piss in your mouth? Yes my piss and the piss from a lady I met over Craig's List

2) Have you ever had someone saliva in mouth? (exclude kissing) Yes, it was durring a dare, head back, mouth open, one by one, they dribbles saliva in.

3) Have you ever had poo in mouth? Yes, several times mine, and the lady I met over Craig's List was suppose to feed me her poo. We couldn't go through with it, but I did get to clean her ass with my mouth

4) Have you ever had sock in mouth? Yes, was with a group of parole, various things where on the table, sock, panties, underpants, a piece of candy, used tissue, Going around the room, every one chose and item to suck on. When it came to me, I chose the sock over the tissue.

5) Have you ever had feet/toes in mouth? Why yes, I did a body worship, starting with the feet and working up.

6) Have you ever had panties in mouth? Yes, I asked for them.

7) Have you ever licked a shoe sole? She caught me watching a video and the mistress had her sole on his face.
My girl friend walked outside in the mud, came in and said, I have a treat for you, lay down on the floor. I of course swallowed everything in my mouth.

This was worse than poo, and she knew it, and did it a few more times. Once she walked outside with only stockings, then had me suck on her toes.

Last edited by rhl; 05-30-2022 at 01:10 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote