Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2023, 03:56 PM   #69
Onherknees

Chapter 52

One month later sees Lexi and Hayley dressed in tiny bikinis relaxing on sunbeds. The sun is shining above them and the white sands surround them as well as the soothing waves of the Caribbean. As they look out over the beautiful blue ocean they share a smile. Hayley leans across to kiss her slave and uses one hand to tightly squeeze her nipple painfully.

“Thank you Mistress,” says Lexi smiling.

“You’re welcome slut,” replies Hayley with a loving smile.

Sara approaches them from the beach bar a few metres away.

“You won’t believe this but I’ve actually found it, I’ve cracked the code!”

Lexi sits up grinning from ear to ear.

“Yes, look,”

Sara hands Lexi the Grand Master’s phone. Sara has finally found and unlocked a hidden app with the controls of Lexi’s chastity device. Finally she can be free, free to touch, free to orgasm, free from this torturous edging she has endured for the past few months. Hayley smiles too, she knows how much suffering the device has caused Lexi and also how unbelievably horny she has permanently felt.

“Such a shame,” laughs Hayley, “I’ve loved having such a horny little slave.”

Lexi looks at the release button and takes a relieved sigh but then registers her Mistress’ last sentence. Hayley has loved her being a horny mess. Lexi once promised she would do ANYTHING for her Mistress. Lexi takes a deep breath as she makes a decision, pressing a few buttons on the phone.

“Did it work?” asks Sara.

Lexi nods her head.

“Take it off then, nobody is looking!” encourages Sara.

“I didn’t press the release key Sara,” says Lexi as she hands her the phone.

Sara looks at her in confusion.

“I deleted the app,” explains Lexi.

“No! You’ll be stuck in it forever!” Sara exclaims.

“I know,” says Lexi with a smile as Hayley grins from ear to ear as she leans in for a kiss with her perfect, horny little slave, hers forever, here in paradise.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote