Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2023, 02:15 PM   #62
Onherknees

Chapter 49

It's nearly an hour later when Lexi sees blurred images above her with a bright light shining from behind. For a moment she wonders if they really have whipped her to death and here she is finally free from their clutches and entering a heaven that is surely her well deserved resting place.

"Lexi? Lexi, can you hear me?"

Slowly the blurred lines begin to form themselves and Lexi sees Sara leaning over her with a concerned expression. Lexi can see she's been crying and wonders what they might have done to Sara to bring her to tears. Despite everything she herself has endured she feels anger that they've upset her friend.

"Oh thank God you’re back, I really thought they'd gone too far," sobs Sara.

"Sara?" mumbles Lexi, unsure what she even wants to say but just relieved to have someone here to care for her.

Sara strokes Lexi's hair gently knowing that a hug or any form of contact with Lexi's torn and tattered skin would be agony for the poor girl.

The pain Lexi is feeling is excruciating, her entire body screaming with torment but she trusts Sara implicitly to help her and soothe her. As she relaxes to Sara's touch the door to the small recovery room bursts open. It's the Grand Master.

"Is she alive?" He asks. Not showing concern at all, merely an enquiry to check the condition of the stock much like you might ask a mechanic how the engine is running.

"Just," replies Sara with barely disguised disdain and annoyance in her tone.

The Grand Master runs his fingers over Lexi's welts causing her to groan in pain. He slaps her thigh causing her to groan louder making him laugh out loud. As he begins using his fingernails to run agonisingly over her wounds his flaccid cock finally begins to stir.

"Sara, suck."

With clear reluctance but little choice Sara takes his erect penis into her mouth and begins her expert treatment.

The Grand Master lets out a moan of almighty satisfaction

Lexi tries to move away from him as far as she can on the small bunk but she can't escape his clawing fingertips as he carries on torturing her as his cock is sucked. Suddenly he slams his fist against the wall in anger.

"Damn it!" He yells.

Lexi sees Sara release his cock from her mouth and it’s flaccid once again. The torment he has been giving Lexi's sore skin wasn't enough to keep him erect. The frustration is evident in his red, sweaty face.

He grabs Lexi by the hair and drags her to her feet. Lexi is still weak but manages to stumble after him as he leads her all the way back to the hall in which tonight's party was held. The party has disbanded, all the guests having departed not long after Lexi's torture had ended. The room may now be empty but the stage is still set up as before. He clips Lexi's wrists back onto the same ropes that had held her in place for Mistress Yasmine's evil punishment.

Yet again Lexi is strung up naked, stretched and vulnerable. Sara has followed and looks concerned for her friend, no way is Lexi in any condition for further punishment. As Lexi hangs from her wrist cuffs the Grand Master leaves the room for a minute or two and returns with the evil cat o nine tails that tore her skin to shreds the first time Lexi met the leader of the Phoenix club.

"Master no! Please don't," begs Sara with a look of panic in her eyes.

"You don't understand Sara," the Grand Master begins, "but slut here, she understands."

He approaches Lexi and lifts her chin with the back of his hand to make her look into his eyes.

"You know the frustration don't you slut. Three months without orgasm for you and all the stimulation driving you crazy. You know exactly how it feels to have your pleasure denied don't you. We share a bond you and I slut as I too share your frustration. My body has deserted me in my old age and only one thing will finally give me a moments satisfaction from my own suffering. One thing will make my cock hard again, will make me finally cum once more as my slave Sara sucks me. Sadly for you it involves giving you forty of the best strikes with this whip!"

Lexi's heart is beating wildly in her chest. He explained last time that 39 was the average amount of blows a man was supposed to be able to survive. After already being whipped to the point of unconsciousness tonight there's no way Lexi will survive half that amount. What's worse is he knows it.

"I'm sorry it's come to this slut, I had hoped tonight's beating would be enough but sadly I need more."

He recoils his whipping arm and slashes a brutal stroke across Lexi's stomach eliciting a scream of all consuming agony as it rips her flesh.

Sara can't bear it any more.

"No Master, you can't. You'll kill her!"

"What did you just say? Did you say I can't? Are you actually telling me what I can and can't do with my slave?"

"You'll kill her, let her down!" Sara shouts at him her anger bubbling over.

The Grand Master looks furious.

"How dare you!" He booms.

He unclips Lexi and she falls to her knees. He then roughly manhandles Sara to position her beneath the dangling ropes and ties her where Lexi was.

"If you want to protect the slut so badly perhaps you'd better take the 40 strikes!"

He whips Sara across her chest and then another blow hits her stomach. Next he moves to her back with three strikes in quick succession. Already vicious red welts are emerging on Sara's skin.

The Grand Master is furiously beating her, quickly one after the other in the worst beating he's ever delivered. Sara's skin is being torn and blood trickles down her back and tummy. The blood trickles down onto her pussy making the soft whispy hair a forest of red. The Grand Master approaches and starts to rub his cock against her bloody vagina - he starts to get hard as his cock is coated in Sara’s blood.

He takes a step back ready to unleash yet more savage blows when all of a sudden there's the sound of smashing glass as from behind him Lexi has cracked him over the head with an ornamental vase.

The Grand Master's eyes roll back in his head and he slumps to his knees before falling face first on the ground.

"On my God, oh my God, oh my God," Lexi babbles as she panics and struggles to regain composure. "What have I done?"

"You had no choice Lexi," explains Sara, "he was going to kill us both."

Lexi runs to her friend and hugs her, grateful for her intervention that has saved her from a certain and agonising death.

"You saved my life," says Lexi as she cups Sara's face in her hands and kisses her.

Lexi reaches up to unclip Sara from the ropes. Her left hand is removed and Lexi goes to unclip her right when a voice is heard.

"Not so fast!"

The Grand Master has recovered and with surprising speed grabs Lexi's arm and attaches the rope that has just been released from Sara onto Lexi's wrist. Now Sara's right arm is cuffed high above her and Lexi's attached to the other rope.

Lexi tries to release herself but with only one hand free it's impossible to unclip. Lexi and Sara look at one another hoping the other has any idea how to get out of this predicament. The Grand Master takes a step back with a smug smile on his face.

"Forty blows from the cat would have likely killed you," he picks up his weapon of choice, "Let's see how you both cope with a hundred!"

He lets fly with a barage of blows on both girls, screams echoing through the mansion. Lexi fades first, her ordeal throughout the evening already making her weak, her skin already red and blistered from the tortures of the night. As she loses consciousness, the last thing she hears are Sara's screams and the horrible sound of the whip tearing through skin.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote