View Single Post
Old 05-26-2023, 08:38 AM   #12
Litilicious

By Sex Speed Runner

Maybe you should try it again!
Mmm. Should I? I think I can fit it in now. Makes me blush a little though.

Whats your biggest sexual regret?
Definitely letting a jerk film me. He didn't kept his word to delete it afterwards. We broke up because of that.

How many sexual partners have you had?
Not counting in one-night stands, I had 13 guys and 2 girls. I had 3 one-nights, all guys. And 1 time with a host.

Do you often hook up with people at bars/clubs?
I live in a small town and don't really go to the bars/clubs here. I always visit the ones in the city. There are a few I like. I go there once every one or two months. If the feelings right, I do get fucked that night. And that's only 3 times so far.

More often than not, I meet them up again, kind of as friends, before going further if everything seems right? I mean, I have to like him somehow before you know...? Though admittedly, I threw myself times on the guys whom I really like. They are like relationship material and I wanted to be theirs. I don't know what I was thinking then. Both of them left me very quickly.

Whats the sluttiest thing you have done?
During covid time, I tried once on omegle masturbating to a guy in his 40s. He was giving me a bit of directions, even asking me to spread for him. That was fun. I didn't orgasm though, it was more sensual than anything else.

By wolf82
What would you want to forget?
People.

The first I want to forget is probably my ex. He died of cancer. He was 24. I love him very much. It hurts to think about it now. I don't want to elaborate on it.

Then my previous BFF. I said many hurtful things to her. She won't see me now or ever again. I don't want this memory either.

Then probably memories of finding out my ex was cheating on me. How I was his second to the whore. How disgusting it was to be fucked on his bed right after he fucked that whore for so many nights. How he gift me things that whore didn't want. Silly of me to be so happy about his gifts.

I'll stop here before I go into the rabbit hole. Thank you!

xoxo