View Single Post
Old 05-25-2023, 05:57 AM   #12
Geo T
getDare Sweetheart

Yes! They definitely should!

I'm even surprised the question arise for it:
- Helps understand each other
- Helps to always assess where the limits are, since boundaries are always in motion. Communication key!
- Helps build trust.
- Helps assess the effectiveness of the game or of what was involved or tried. As an example, I often ask my submissives how they feel during games.
- Helps as a venting mechanism as part of after care processes. Esp online where hugs or touches can't be.
- Helps the Dom realise how much he asks the submissive. Helps them realise how lucky they are to have such an obedient, willing and trustful slave.
- Helps too with the Dom's own drops when they arrive. Which sometimes does when the sub has been pushed. It's then somewhat a "recycling process": sub vents, Dom reassures, Dom drops, sub reassures. She needs to be allowed to express

Personally, I wouldn't feel at ease and wouldn't get along well if I had no feedback. Hence why I ask for "reports" for my dares, even if there's only one.

I realise I pretty sum up all reasons already listed in here. I find it refreshing that some "BDSM basics" are still well shared.

So, unless it's a specific speech impeachment rule for bratty ones or public attendance, which yet should be temporary, yes, subs must be encouraged to express their feelings.

"Female Slave Market" duties list | Likes and limits |

I will veto out anything I'm not comfy with.
Geo T is offline   Reply With Quote