Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 04:25 PM   #57
Onherknees

Chapter 45

Lexi is in the backseat, once again writhing as the vibrations take her to the height of ecstasy only to let her down at the final moment. She cries out with the frustration, her body feeling like it’s going to explode from within. Master Desmond is driving, trying not to be too distracted by the naked girl in the throes of ecstasy in the back seat.

Tonight is the night Lexi has been prepared for. Two months of denial followed by a further month of constant edging have created a cock hungry, cum hungry animal, craving sex in any form. Lexi can focus on little else at this point and this is exactly how the Grand Master wanted her.

They arrive at the Grand Master’s house at around 6pm as instructed. Lexi has a beaming smile on her face when she sees Sara open the door for her.

"The Grand Master would like to speak with you in his office Master Desmond while I prepare the slave," informs Sara.

Master makes his way to meet with the Grand Master while Sara smiles at Lexi while she leads her to a sumptuous dressing room.

"It's lovely to see you again Lexi," says Sara when they are finally alone.

"It's been way too long, I had such a nice night with you last time," agrees Lexi.

"I wish it was just us again tonight," Sara says, incorrectly assuming Lexi knows what tonight is all about.

"Do you know what's happening tonight Sara? Master hasn't told me anything except this is what he's been training me towards for the past month."

"It's initiation night," explains Sara. "All the new slave's have them but usually there's just the girl’s Master plus six or seven of their closest friends from within the club. They'll play with the girl a little, maybe a little gentle punishment but it's really all just an excuse for the Master to show off his new toy."

Lexi breathes a sigh of relief. After all the build up this isn't half as bad as she had worried about. In her desperate state of arousal the idea of a few men using her was actually quite exciting not that she'd admit that.

"Well a few of Master's friends I can handle, it doesn't sound too challenging after everything I've been through."

Sara looks worried and unsure as to whether to say anything more.

"What? What's wrong Sara?"

"This isn't a normal initiation. Tonight has been built up for quite a while, the Grand Master has summoned every member of the club to attend. You're the special one Lexi, you're the slave that the Grand Master has said is here to be the ultimate recipient of their sadism. I'm scared for you Lexi."

Lexi gives Sara a hug to comfort her and show that she isn't scared. That isn't true of course, she is scared, terrified in fact. How big is the group? How many members are going to be here for her initiation and exactly what do they have planned for her?

Sara begins the preparations that Lexi has been asked to arrive early to receive. After a steaming hot shower Lexi is scrubbed and exfoliated followed by a liberal application of moisturising cream. Her hair is brushed and styled into a sleek shiny style that looks straight out of a salon. Manicure, pedicure, make up, no detail is left untouched as Lexi's natural beauty is enriched under Sara's expert hands. When looking at herself in a full length mirror even Lexi herself can recognise how beautiful she looks.

While Lexi is being prepared voices can be heard from elsewhere in the mansion. These voices become louder as more and more of them seem to blend into one long buzz of sound. Sara explains that she will lead her into the party at precisely 9pm and will then have to leave.

When 9 o'clock comes Sara drapes a red silk robe around Lexi's shoulders and connects it at the front with a single button just below her neck. The hood is pulled over Lexi's head, hanging over her face and hiding her from view. She then leads Lexi towards the rear entrance of the Grand Hall.

"Just do everything they ask and you'll get through this," Sara advises.

"Thank you for everything Sara, I'll be OK."

Sara doesn't look as convinced of that as Lexi tries to portray.

Sara gives her a last hug.

"Good luck," she wishes her as she hears the Grand Master call them onto stage.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Onherknees for this post: