Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 04:18 PM   #56
Onherknees

Chapter 44

One whole month passes with Lexi not leaving the four walls of Master Desmond’s house. She still cooks, still cleans, still follows her exercise regime to keep in perfect physical condition but one thing has changed. No longer does Lexi dread the nightly visits of her Master to fuck her in the ass. She doesn’t hate it when he cums in her mouth or when she orally services his wife. Lexi has been well and truly broken.

Within 24 hours of the constant edging Lexi was already a dripping mess. Her arousal had built up to such extremes that Lexi was craving her Master’s attention, in fact any physical attention at all would have been welcome. After the first week she was beside herself. She had tried over and over to trick the device. Relaxing as orgasm came close to try and cheat the heart rate monitor failed as did everything else. Lexi had clawed at the device in desperation, willing to do anything to have it removed but there was nothing she could do.

Lexi was by now craving the touch of others, any touch. Master had begun letting other members of the Phoenix club visit Lexi in the basement. She was regularly used by a variety of strangers but instead of humiliation and shame she craved their cocks. She was so driven wild by her arousal that any man, any cock, whether in her mouth or in her ass was welcome. She had even learnt to take pleasure in the whippings some of the men dished out to her. Lexi had become the slut she had been told she was from the beginning of her journey.

One night when Master Desmond is tired he visits Lexi in her basement to take her a glass of water. Rather than use her as he usually did in the evening he turns to walk back upstairs.

“Where are you going Master?” Lexi asks.

“I’m tired slut, I’m going to bed.”

“But Master you haven’t fucked me yet, please Master I need it, please fuck my ass Master I’m begging you.”

Master turns and looks at her. Lexi, the once sweet girl who was shy and modest was now kneeling with her thighs wide apart, leaning towards her middle aged Master literally panting with desire and begging for her ass fucking. She is covered in a sheen of sweat, induced by yet another edging just moments ago, her chest rising and falling with her heavy breath. Master Desmond smiles.

“Slut, you’re ready.”

He turns and leaves as Lexi calls out for him to return and tell her what she’s ready for but in truth she knows he’s right because right now she’s truly ready for anything!

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: