View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 09:53 AM   #9
Litilicious

By Sex Speed Runner
Have you ever done your vagina code? If not you should?
Nope. But I just did and it's here.

If you could change one thing about your body what would it be and why?
I will definitely want to change my knees. They are bowed and not very pretty. I always feel conscious when people look at my knees. Not a nice feeling.

How did you fond getdare? What made you stay?
I don't remember how I find getDare. Perverted googling I guess? Lol. I stayed because this is a nice place to find and get perverted ideas. I think the part I like most is actually interacting around here. It's much less stressful to speak up also, like the whacky idea of trying to be a community sub. That is very interesting to me. And I honestly do feel submissive when I get on here now.

Have you ever played truth or dare before coming to the site?
Of course! The most vivid memory I had was when I was 19. It was like with my ex. Lol. It was sexual. I remember the worst part was trying to fit a zucchini with him watching my failure.

Not so much in a group setting though. I wasn't quite willing to because of trust issues I guess.

By themasterman
1. When you made your orgasm denial thread, did you honestly expect the answer to be no?
Honestly no. I was obviously looking for it but it feels more submissive to have a poll of sorts for it.

2. How long can you manage to wear the labia spreader without negative consequences?
I don't know. I do get a little numb after 30 minutes or so. But it's very mild. Maybe, I can go with it for about 45 minutes?

3. What’s the longest you’ve gone without an orgasm and how did it go?
I suppose you mean when I was actively in denial? By myself, it was possible to go without masturbation for nearly 3 months. But if I masturbate on a daily basis, it was 3 weeks. When I was in denial by my ex, the longest was 4 weeks with lots of stimulation. It's odd.

4. What’s the most public thing you’ve done?
Making sexual poses in front of the car with the headlights on. I was completely naked with no shoes. And tens of steps away.

5. What’s your most humiliating fantasy?
I think it is the same as my biggest fantasy.

By Ardee Eften
Is there anything you particularly want to try but havent before? (Not nessaceryly sexual)
Yes. I want to try bungee from a cliff! I still don't know when I'll get the courage to do it, but I really want to try it once. Like, scream it off like crazy. Maybe I'll forget many things along the way.