Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2023, 03:28 PM   #50
Onherknees

Chapter 42

It‘s been three days since Lexi’s overnight stay at the Grand Master’s home. One of the worst things about slavery is lack of choice. Lexi had, had a lovely time with Sara and she’d love to be able to see her again. In the free world she’d text her or call her and make a date but in this world it was out of her hands. She may see her tonight, she may never see her again, it’s at the complete discretion of their owners.

Lexi is in the middle of her morning chores when Master Desmond unexpectedly returns from work.

“Slut, finish what you’re doing, you’re coming with me,” he says immediately upon finding her cleaning one of the spare bedrooms.

“Yes Master, where are we going?”

“Out,” says Master Desmond.

Lexi decides not to push him for a more specific answer, she’d find out soon enough anyway.

The drive is over an hour. At one point Lexi wonders if this is a new form of torture as she is subjected to Master’s country music radio channel but his fingers drumming away on the steering wheel suggests he actually enjoys this drivel. Eventually they pull into a car park of a huge glass building. As well as the modern architecture there’s pleasant green spaces with benches and even a water feature making relaxing trickling water sounds. It very much has the feel of a modern head office of an international tech firm.

Lexi is given a long white robe to drape around herself as they go in the building, the first clothing she’s been permitted since moving into her Master’s home. On entering there’s a long desk in a spacious reception area. As Master Desmond identifies himself the receptionist instructs him to take the lift to level 3 where somebody would be waiting to collect them.

As they arrive on level 3 and the elevator door opens they are greeted by a balding man in a lab coat. He’s an uncomfortable little man, definitely a man of science rather than a people person and he scurries quickly to take them to a windowless room that appears to be a medical centre of some sort.

He leaves them alone for a few moments before a male doctor enters along with a female nurse.

“Good morning, please remove the robe and jump up into the chair and I’ll take a look at you.”

Lexi looks towards her Master for guidance. He nods his head.

Lexi takes a seat in what resembles a gynaecologist's chair and as the doctor presses a button Lexi begins to recline. The nurse lifts Lexi’s legs into stirrups making Lexi blush uncontrollably at the knowledge that they could clearly see the metal chastity rings. The doctor takes a closer look inspecting Lexi’s closed pussy.

“They shouldn’t be a problem at all, we’ll have them out in no time,” says the doctor, not to Lexi but to her Master.

“Don’t worry,” explains the nurse to Lexi as she lifts a mask towards the girl’s face, “you’ll want to be asleep while the doctor works on you.”

Lexi isn’t sure what’s going on exactly but the chance to finally take these rings out and the clit cap is something Lexi has dreamt of for a long time. She breathes in the gas that’s offered and within moments she finds the world slowly fading to darkness.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: