Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 01:44 PM   #49
Onherknees

Chapter 41

Master Des is true to his word. The next day Lexi takes a long luxurious bath, relaxes in the family living room and actually feels like a normal girl for a while. Carol even rubs some cream into her back for her to aid it’s recovery. As the evening approaches Lexi is taken by Master Des for the drive to the Grand Master.

“Good evening Master,” says Sara as she greets them at the door.

Sara leads them to the Grand Master who is waiting in the same office as the previous evening.

“Good evening Desmond thank you for returning so soon,” greets the Grand Master. “I would like you to leave your slut with us this evening Desmond, my driver will return her to you in the morning.”

“Of course Grand Master,” replies Master Des looking slightly vexed by being dismissed in such a manner.

Once alone Sara leads Lexi upstairs and into a spacious luxury bedroom. There is a sofa as well as a chaise longue but dominating the space is a magnificent circular bed that must be at least nine or ten feet across.

“Just relax,” instructs Sara as she moves Lexi onto the bed face first and then straddles her, rubbing delightfully soothing cream into the wounds on her back.

The Grand Master walks in.

“I see you’ve made yourself comfortable,” comments the Grand Master, “Sara, come sit with me.”

Sara goes and sits in her Master’s lap much the same as Lexi did the previous evening.

“Slut, dance for me,” he commands as he looks into my eyes.

Despite a childhood of ballet, tap and modern dance lessons Lexi is pretty sure he’s not interested in seeing her plie or arabesque. Nervously she steps off the bed.

“Dance on the bed,” he instructs.

Lexi climbs atop the bed and starts by gently rolling her hips and swaying from side to side. She lifts her arms high, elongating her figure making herself look lithe and shapely as she slowly undulates her hips from side to side. Lexi’s nerves slowly dissipate as she begins to feel the movements and finds that the nagging sexual frustration that months without orgasm has given her is fuelling her sensuality as she dances.

The Grand Master is stroking Sara between her legs, her body now pressed against his as she rocks in time to his caress. As she is pleasured she stares at Lexi, not taking her eyes away for a moment. Lexi can see that not just the Master but slave as well are watching her intently with hunger in their gaze. Sara whispers something to the Grand Master to which the old man nods his approval.

Sara climbs onto the bed and takes a hold of Lexi’s hips pressing their two perfect bodies together. Sara’s gentle fingertips brush lightly up the side of Lexi’s body before arriving at her breasts. Sara begins to massage Lexi’s breasts with her palm, pressing and squeezing and caressing. She lowers her head flicking her tongue over Lexi’s sensitive nipples causing her to gasp and grip the back of Sara’s head slightly to encourage more.

Sara softly kisses Lexi’s lips and they slowly lower themselves onto the bed in an embrace of passion. Sara is so soft and gentle that Lexi savours every delicate touch of the slave. Sara’s expertise is driving Lexi crazy with desire as she kisses her neck before slowly working her way down Lexi’s body, between her breasts, over her stomach. Lexi feels a sense of shame and embarrassment when Sara reaches her sealed up pussy and she feels her warm breath against her closed hole. Sara continues down, lifting Lexi’s legs up to give her tongue access to the girl’s bottom. Lexi gasps at the feel of Sara’s tongue against her anus and finds herself gripping the bed beneath her when her tongue pushes inside.

Lexi moans with such exquisite pleasure as Sara continues servicing her asshole with her wonderful tongue. Out of the corner of her eye Lexi sees the Grand Master rubbing his crotch enjoying the spectacle before him but Lexi can’t help but notice his still flaccid cock despite his obvious arousal. Lexi wants to return the pleasure to Sara that she is administering to her but before she gets the chance the Grand Master interrupts.

“Sara, come.”

Lexi can’t help but feel a slight annoyance at both the halting of her rare moment of pleasure but also the way he commands Sara as though she’s a dog. Sara immediately withdraws her tongue and scampers over to her owner and takes position on her knees before him. She instinctively knows what is required and places her silky lips around his flaccid cock.

Only after a few seconds of watching Sara’s head remain still on his cock but seeing her throat move in the act of swallowing does Lexi realise that he’s using her as a human toilet much as he did to Lexi the previous night. Lexi cringes on behalf of Sara, waves of sympathy coming over her having experienced how disgusting it felt yesterday.

As soon as he’s finished Lexi recognises a certain sadness in the Grand Master’s face. A look of sorrow that doesn’t suit the man’s usual dominant persona. He stands up to leave.

“You will both stay here tonight,” he instructs as he exits.

Lexi smiles warmly at Sara. Although they’ve only really spoken sparingly, Sara is the closest thing to a friend Lexi has in this new world she now inhabits. It will be almost like having a sleepover. Sara looks pleased too as she joins Lexi on the bed and lays beside her.

“So I’m guessing your name isn’t really slut?” Sara asks with a friendly smile.

“Lexi,” replies Lexi, “Or it used to be anyway.”

“Well I’ll call you Lexi, it will be our little secret,” says Sara.

“Thank you for being kind to me Sara, it’s been so long since I felt cared for and looked after that when you comforted me last night I almost wanted to cry.”

“You’re welcome sweetie, it’s honestly my pleasure to have you here with me.”

The two slavegirls cuddle, both as happy for companionship as each other.

“Can I ask you something?” ask Lexi

“Of course,” confirms Sara.

"What's with his cock, does he never get hard?" asks Lexi, not that she minds his shrivelled up chipolata not needing attention.

Sara looks serious for a moment as though about to explain something rather concerning.

"Only once that I've seen. Remember when I told you about the woman who he'd given twenty strokes of his whip? When she was unconscious and the doctor was working on her, at a time when I genuinely thought that he'd whipped her to death - that's when he got hard! He fucked me for the one and only time while he literally watched her fighting for life."

Lexi listens with concern. She is aware that he, like the rest of the phoenix club, are sadists but needing to virtually kill a woman before you can get an erection is a whole new level of fucked up.

“Jeez, that’s messed up,” states Lexi.

"Ever since that day I've taken extra care not to displease him and I suggest you do the same. I get the feeling he's actually itching for the chance to use that thing again."

“I promise you I won’t be doing anything that will get me whipped like that again, I genuinely thought ten was going to kill me!”

Sara tenderly touches Lexi’s back, the viscous welts still raised and tender. Lexi smiles and kisses her new friend. Sara had cared for her, Sara had looked after her, and Sara had given her exquisite pleasure, it was time to repay the favour. Lexi smiles at her new friend as she slowly kisses down her body towards the centre of Sara’s pleasure.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: