Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 01:07 PM   #48
Onherknees

Chapter 40

Lexi is frightened as she is bundled into the back of Master Des’ car for the return trip to his house and Lexi’s home in his basement. After angering the Grand Master she is terrified of receiving further punishment being in no fit state to take any form of abuse at this moment. Lexi watches the world go by out of her window remembering what it was once like to be free to venture out into the fields and countryside that she now just gets to see as a fleeting glance from a car window. Master Des speaks.

“You seem to have made quite an impression slut.”

“Did I?”

“It seems that way, in fact he wants to see you again tomorrow night.”

Lexi gulps, please don’t say he wants to punish her again.

“What did you say to him slut?” asks Master Des “It’s extremely unusual for the Grand Master to take such an interest in a novice slave.”

“I didn’t say anything Master, I just listened and did as I was told.”

“Well your behaviour reflects well on me so well done slut, tomorrow you can have the day to relax. You look like you need the recuperation time anyway."

“Thank you Master.”

Soon Lexi is back in her cage. Master treats her to a pillow for the first time since arriving in his basement. Lexi sleeps that night better than any night since arriving here. Whether that’s the satisfaction of pleasing the Grand Master or whether it’s the pain medication Sara gave her that’s relaxed her mind she is unsure but a good night’s sleep is welcome. Lexi dreams about the dreadful whip she had been abused with, she thinks about the foul stench and taste of the Grand Master’s piss but most of all she thinks about Sara. The beautiful young slave who had shown her the first tender moment of kindness in a long time had made an impression on Lexi. If Lexi had to visit the Grand Master again then as scary as that is Lexi comforted herself with the knowledge that she might get to see Sara again.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: