Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 01:05 PM   #47
Onherknees

Chapter 39

Lexi has to be helped from the Grand Master’s office. Her legs are too weak following ten strikes with his cat o nine tails. The Grand Master’s house slave Sara helps Lexi up and takes her to a small room in which to tend to her wounds. Her back is bleeding, flesh ripped from her delicate frame. Sara applies an ointment gently but even her soft touch is too much for Lexi to bear and she flinches with every faint contact. Once the ointment has been liberally applied Sara strokes Lexi’s hair tenderly. It feels nice to feel such a soft touch for once, one that feels gentle and caring.

“Please be careful, you mustn’t anger the Masters if you’re going to survive,” whispers Sara.

“I tried my best,” Lexi moans.

“I know sweetheart, I know,” she caresses Lexi’s face, wiping away her tears, “but please try not to upset the Grand Master again. That whip he used on you is from the ship of Blackbeard himself, he paid a lot of money at auction for it. He has this weird obsession about how many strokes are really enough to kill a person, I’m just scared he’ll push it too far with someone one day. The most he’s dared to ever administer before has been twenty and the poor woman was in hospital for weeks with her injuries, she was touch and go for a while before she pulled through.”

Lexi tries to sit up but the pain in her back is too much and she remains laying on her front.

“He’s mad, they’re all mad,” states Lexi.

“Sssshhh be careful. If you’re heard you’ll be punished again and you’re in no fit state for that right now.”

Lexi nods her head in agreement.

“Thank you for looking after me,” says Lexi.

Sara smiles.

“Us slaves have to look out for each other…nobody else will!”

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: