Thread: Fiction: Lexi's Fate
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2023, 05:08 AM   #46
Onherknees

Chapter 38

The days are long and hard but Lexi is thus far coping with the rigorous demands of her new life. Four days pass and so far Lexi has avoided any punishments. Master has fucked her ass every evening and has started the day with a blow job but his more extreme sadistic desires haven’t yet been indulged. Miss Carol has made Lexi serve her orally each day too, sometimes for well over an hour each time.

Lexi has returned to her cage at the end of her day of tasks and lays down. She isn’t sure how long it is before she hears the basement door open and Master descending the stairs. Lexi lifts herself up into the kneeling position she has been trained to greet her Master with.

Master silently approaches and opens the cage door. He clips his leash to Lexi’s collar.

“Embarrass me tonight and I’ll whip every bit of skin off your bones.”

He leads Lexi upstairs. Something is different. She has never been taken from the basement in the evening. When Master wanted to use her he simply did so in the basement. She is led straight through the hallway and into the garage before being bundled into the backseat.

In her naked state Lexi is relieved when they set off driving to find it’s dark out but she still wonders where they could be going.

The drive is done in silence but after a half hour journey they pull up to some electric gates with an intercom.

“She’s here Sir,” says Master.

‘Sir’ thinks Lexi, who is Master calling Sir?

The gates open and there is a long and winding road through acres of land as they approach the biggest house Lexi has ever seen. Before they get out of the car Master turns around to her.

“You’re here to meet the Grand Master of the Phoenix club. I warn you to do everything he commands, if you don’t the consequences will be unthinkable for you.”

Master leads Lexi to the grand entrance where a naked young slavegirl greets them and asks them to follow her.

The Grand Master is sitting in a chair facing away from them as they enter. He speaks with a mature, confident voice.

“Sara, take Master Desmond and keep him entertained as I get to know the new girl.”

The slave takes Master by the hand and closes the door as they leave.

Naked and vulnerable Lexi once again finds herself in the presence of a complete stranger and at his mercy. He turns around to face her. He’s old, very old. Lexi guesses he’s at least in his 70’s with white grey hair and dry, wrinkled skin. He’s dressed in a smart suit and tie and sits with the relaxed authority of someone who’s never heard the word ‘no’ before.

“Come here,” he orders.

Lexi steps forward and stands directly in front of the old man. He examines her figure, his eyes starting at her face but slowly roaming their way down her body. He reaches out and runs his hand from her shoulders down her arms, then running his fingers right from her breasts and down her stomach. He reaches her legs and squeezes her thighs like he’s assessing a thoroughbred racehorse before gently caressing the inside of Lexi’s thighs sending a shiver through her.

“Turn around.”

Lexi turns and he begins a similar inspection. He’s meticulous as he feels the softness of her skin and the firmness of her well toned frame.

“Very nice,” he compliments. “Bend over,”

Lexi bends forward, her face blushing bright red at the humiliation of his intimate appraisal. She feels his finger probing her ass and pushing through her hole.

“Good, tight but accessible,” the Grand Master comments, adding to Lexi’s humiliation.

“Sit on my lap slave while we talk.”

Lexi sits across the old man’s knee like a little girl about to be read her bedtime story.

“Master Desmond informs me your name is ‘slut’. I’m guessing that isn’t the name on your passport but it suits you so we’ll stick with it for now. How are you finding life at Master Desmond's?”

Lexi panics at the connotations of her answer. If she complains would it get back to Master and see her punished. He told her not to embarrass him or there would be serious consequences.

“It’s fine Sir.”

“Fine? Master Desmond really must up his game if that’s the case slut.” he laughs. “There are a variety of slaves to the Phoenix club slut. There are the wives and partners who have chosen this life. They tend to be treated with slightly more respect and care. They are punished of course when necessary and abused for enjoyment but not unnecessarily harshly. The second group are ex slaves, mature slaves who have served their useful purpose to their owners and are therefore offered to the club as servants. The third group are those who have volunteered to be here to pay off debts of their own or of their family members. This third group were the most harshly treated - until now.”

Lexi remains quiet, listening and wondering where she fits in to all of this.

“Last year as part of our annual general meeting we decided to incorporate a new category of slave into our society and you should be honoured to learn that you are the first inductee to this new group.”

Lexi listens attentively, unsure where he could be going with this explanation.

“I’m aware that you are not here entirely voluntarily. You are a special kind of slave that was procured through slightly more nefarious means and actually cost us a fair bit of money. Your salary from your fake employment, the payment we made to your friend Tasha. Anyway, we intend to make our money’s worth from you slut. You are the lowest form of slave within our society and will serve all members, even the slaves. You will reject no-one, turn down no requests no matter how perverse and you will do so with the utmost enthusiasm or face punishments that have never been equalled here at the Phoenix club.”

The Grand Master runs his hand up and down Lexi’s thigh.

“You are the slave we will use to satisfy our member’s most extreme fantasies, the one who will suffer most severely and while I understand that may be difficult for you to hear, the quicker you accept it the better it will be for you.”

Lexi can’t bring herself to make eye contact with the Grand Master. She is too focussed on his words. Her heart is beating rapidly in her chest but she’s holding in her desire to run and kick and scream.

“Stand slut,”

Lexi hops off his knees and stands before him. Once again his fingers lightly brush up and down the inside of Lexi’s thighs before exploring the metal rings that keep her virgin pussy sealed.

“An interesting body modification, primitive design but effective I suppose.”

Lexi shivers as he continues to explore her with his fingers. How could her body betray her like this even in this kind of situation in front of a man older than her own grandfather? The Grand Master smiles a knowing smile.

“How long has it been since you were granted the release of orgasm slut?”

Lexi almost can’t believe how long it’s been. Even though she suffers daily with the constant throb and ache of sexual frustration she still can’t believe it’s been a whole two months. “Two months Grand Master.”

“Oh you must be positively dripping little one. When were you last fucked?”

Lexi’s face is bright red, faced with such intimate questions from this old man who she stands before, naked as the day she was born. She gently shakes her head and looks down.

“You’re a virgin?” The Grand Master appears pleasantly surprised.

Lexi nods.

“Wonderful. In that case I will be the one to take your virginity slut, but not yet. In the meantime I must arrange an upgrade to your little chastity situation, I’m sure we can make an improvement to your crude rings.”

The old man rises from his seat.

“Walk over to the rack over there on the wall and connect your cuffs to it with your back facing the room.”

Lexi swallows hard as she does as she’s told, “Yes Grand Master.”

The Grand Master checks Lexi’s cuffs to ensure they are tight and inescapable. Once he’s satisfied he opens an ornate wooden cabinet and removes an evil looking whip with nine knotted strands.

“Did you study history at school slut?”

“A little,” answers Lexi.

“You may have heard the term ‘Letting the cat out of the bag’. This was originally a saying coined by pirates. When a member of their crew broke the rules he would be punished by a variety of methods but the most severe crimes were punishable with the cat o nine tails, they would ‘let the cat out of the bag’.”

Lexi is trembling, terrified of the savage looking implement he holds.

“I can see your fear slut and you’re right to be frightened. Do you know the relevance of the number 39 slut?”

“No Grand Master,”

“Thirty 39 is the number of strokes the pirates would use to punish the worst crimes and the reason for this number is that 39 is the maximum number where the victim was expected to survive. Some were killed with less than 39, others may have been able to survive more but 39 is the number they established would not USUALLY be fatal.”

Lexi’s fear is growing and growing, that weapon could actually kill her!

“A tiny waif of a girl like you with such young tender skin is unlikely to survive as far as 39 of course but today is merely to serve as a warning. Should your behaviour deserve it, I won’t hesitate to get the cat out of the bag.”

“I’ll be good Grand Master, I promise!”

Lexi is shaking violently, tears falling now through fear.

“I know you will slut, but I need to be sure.”

He strikes with the Cat o nine tails with perfect accuracy between Lexi’s shoulder blades. The pain is like nothing she has ever known, her screams echoing off the walls. Her arms and legs are shaking, her body and mind unable to process the agony she feels. A bright red stripe shows across her back where her skin has broken, the whip having cut straight through the tender skin of her back.

“You see slut, this isn’t the simple cat o nine tails you can buy off a fetish website or sex shop, this is the genuine article. This is an actual whip wielded over 200 years ago aboard a pirate ship. This very implement will have ripped away the flesh of many unfortunate victim and it will be used on you should you need correction.”

Lexi is hyperventilating struggling to retrieve her breath.

“I’m pleased to see your fear slut. It’s that fear that will keep you in check.”

He unclips Lexi’s bonds, releasing her from the cross.

“On your knees slut!”

Lexi immediately complies. She falls to her knees and looks up at the Grand Master, desperate to see that he is satisfied by her response.

The Grand Master unbuttons his trousers and removes his flaccid penis. It’s a wrinkly as he is and small, nowhere near as grand as his title would have you expect. Despite her revulsion at the wrinkly old man Lexi obediently opens her mouth to accept him. He places the cock in Lexi’s mouth and Lexi begins to suck gently moving her head and suckling his soft cock, trying to stir it into life. Lexi wasn’t ready for what happened next.

A stream of warm piss hits the back of her throat making her choke. It runs down her chin and down her body onto the rug beneath her. The Grand Master take a firm grip of her hair and holds her firmly embedded in his crotch as he continues to release his stream into her mouth. Now over the initial shock Lexi begins to swallow, over and over trying to keep up with the speed of the flow. She’s disgusted beyond anything she could have imagined and honestly thinks she might throw up but she continues to swallow until he’s fully drained.

“HOW DARE YOU PULL AWAY FROM ME!”

He lifts Lexi to her feet by her hair making her yelp in pain and he pushes her back, slamming her against the wall. He swiftly turns her round and immediately starts reattaching her cuffs to the cross.

“I’m sorry Grand Master,” babbles Lexi, “I just wasn’t ready, I didn’t mean to spill.”

“You WILL be sorry!”

He takes the brutal whip back in his hand and swishes a practice swing through the air before landing the next swing across Lexi’s back. Her screams of anguish must be heard from miles around but no matter how much pain she is in she knows nobody is coming to save her.

Interested in - Being controlled, Humiliation, Orgasm Denial.

Limits - Pee, scat, toilet control, illegal activities, pics and vids (any pictures i send i will volunteer once I'm ready).
Onherknees is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Onherknees for this post: