View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 03:58 PM   #7
Dskywere
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangula View Post
Yeah, but it is a bit of a mix with a good part of the person posting it involved - mainly going on to the 'mixed success'.
A thread from an anonymous of almost blank user wouldn't attract much attention (I know all too well )

I have 'trouble' translating/projecting my own fantasies/idea onto others; usually 'simply' thinking they won't be liking it anyway (but that's "my" issue)
So for me, a thread with items to pick from would be easier to respond to. But I do like some level of detail of what's going to happen.

Readability is also quite important. A certain level of structure and interpunction goes a long way. Spelling too. It does not necessarily have to be perfect (I'm sure my posts will not be either), but nicely readable.

And of course, it would need to match my interests. If there's nothing I like, there is a much lower chance of me responding.
But if it's a "nice person", with a list of items to choose from; it could even get a reply from me, even though it will not be in my likes.
Are you accusing me of being blank and anonymous? Hehehe
I’ll have you know I have spent the last few days making my profile as interesting as I can possibly make it, there’s even pictures (a whole 60 of them) n everything, I even coloured my profile :P - I’ve even finished making my PM dares List (that I hope no one reads since I’m cruel to myself, and some of them I’m even embarrassed to share lol) - the mixed success thing I mentioned was to do with my 1st thread getting 2 PMs, 2nd thread getting 1 reply and my AMA thread got 1 reply - so the first thread I made with basic detail got more interest than a fully detailed thread or even a free form ask my questions thread - which I find to be really interesting actually

I do think for future threads I’m going to have lists that people pick from, probably make 3 lists and set the rules to be pick one item from each list - and I think I’m going to make my threads completely different from my PM dares maybe have a theme or something

Tbh I’m dyslexic so spelling and grammar isn’t my strong suit, so if spelling and grammar is abit janky then I’m sorry hehe

I’m kinda the same with projecting fantasy’s - sometimes I’ll reply to a post, hit send then have instant regret thinking the person will just think I’m a weirdo 😂

I’d say my interests are super niche for the most part, aside from the more bdsm/kinky interests I have - dunno, I’ve always just set myself tasks or met people in real life through recon for humiliation and other kink fun, actually had afew meets planned before this lockdown drama but sadly had to cancel (thanks covid) - and anything I did from self tasks or people in-person ends up on my Twitter, Twitter is where all my content exclusively lives these days

But I’m here now, so will try and interact with as many people as possible on here and see what happens - hopefully goes well
Dskywere is offline   Reply With Quote