View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 04:27 PM   #5
andrew_b
getDare Cultist (Outer Circle)

Send a message via MSN to andrew_b

So our alarms go off and initially I don't fully wake up but I always set a few to make sure it does make sure I'm up roughly when I wanted to. Kim had no such issue getting up. It wasn't long before I'd heard the shower going and she was ready in no time. This was my cue to get a move on myself.

As I made my own way for a wash I noticed what her outfit was for the day. It was essentially a bikini with a sarong wrapped around but not nearly clear enough to see what was underneath.

There is something I think I'd forgot to mention, is that I'd had quite a long dry spell up to this point. I was pretty sterile now as far as her body dressed but seeing her with a bit more on show did make me horny. I'll admit that the shower was a cold one. I did feel guilty about it as she's a friend but my mind wasn't thinking straight.

We decided to head to the beach as we were too late to get a spot by the pool. When we arrived and found our spot (after a good bit of looking). It was then that Kim decided to show off her bikini. I know really this isn't a big deal when you're in the sun but I'd never seen this much of her body before. On the outside I was trying to play it cool but on the inside it was like a teenager. This was the conflict I had but thankfully it led to nothing more than a mild semi.

She then lay on her back and as women do she unhooked her bikini top so she wouldn't have any tanlines on her back and asked if I'd rub lotion on her. This is definitely the most reasonable request for a friend to ask of another but the teenager in my head was imaging all sorts. There was a war going on which for now was being won by the sensible side.

So I rub her shoulders and down her back. She then spoke saying I wasn't finished.

"You didn't do my sides" she gestured

I wouldn't say panic came over me but definitely had some worry. I knew if I didn't do something quick she'd notice. So I did my best to keep within the boundaries of what was acceptable but also rubbing it in enough that she wouldn't think there was anything up.

"Thank you" she replied with a thumbs up

So I then lay on my back to relax but felt my shorts being tighter than usual. It was then I noticed the stiffness below. I quickly lay on my belly and hoped no one had seen. I'll say one thing though, sand isn't always as soft as you hope. It was a necessary discomfort.

To be continued.........

My Real Experiences
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=81891

Send me a pm if you want, I'm always up for chatting to people

CHECK OUT MY NEW FICTIONAL STORY "Pushed to Fantasy (On Vacation)" LINK BELOW
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthre...00#post4465100

I've also got snapchat, kik, skype and messenger. If you want to add me just send me a pm and I'll give you my username(s)
andrew_b is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to andrew_b for this post: