View Single Post
Old 08-05-2018, 10:05 AM   #5333
WeirdlyTurnedOn
getDare Sweetheart

Completely crossdress. For that, look at the "cumulative crossdressing" thread and pick an outfit as described there. Pick one that adds as much stuff as possible. For everytime you get hit(one full heart) take one piece of clothing. For every blank you use, add one day without cummimg. You can reduce the number of days by how many floors you were able to beat. For every gun you get, add 2 edges to you list. Must do them before coming.
Also, you have a dare for each boss you find. Must do them if you beat the boss...or do it twice if the boss kills you!
Beholster: so many arms, so many dares! Post on 5 person above threads if you see him.
Gorgun: petrifying look! Take pictures of yourself crossdressed and use them as phone/WhatsApp background(3 days if you beat it, 6 if it kills you)
King bullet: dress yourself as a queen and act as such for a day. No jerking off! A queen must wait for her king(2 days if you lose)
Snake boss(forgot the name): long as hell...fuck your ass with the biggest object you have(do it twice on the same day)
Gattling gull: screams too loud! Masturbate in a public stall and moan a little louder as you get close to climax(either do it twice or moan twice as loud if you get killed)
If you get to the end, you can pm me with a screenshot and give me a dare or have me help you at a dare of your choice. BUT, if you die to the last boss, you must do all the dares above mwahahah.
Don't know if I crossed any limits, I really like Enter the Dungeon lol. Message me if you feel like you can't do something in the dare.

I'll be playing fallout 4.
Limits: Pain, anal, scat/piss, permanent/curse hypno files, pics, public, family/friends and disgusting stuff.
Love some light crossdress, just here for simple and fun dares to give me pleasure. Pics on my profile :3

My PM dares!

Last edited by WeirdlyTurnedOn; 08-05-2018 at 10:13 AM.
WeirdlyTurnedOn is offline   Reply With Quote