Thread: Fiction: The Boys are back!
View Single Post
Old 01-31-2022, 04:31 PM   #12
imaslaveboy

Michael thought about his forfeit should he not want to go through with the next dare and Cameron was probably the least friendly to Michael in the group so devised a plan for the rest. He jumped out of the pool, singlet clinging to his abs and package and heads over to Alffi who he knows has also been dared and so the buck has now stopped with them two.

They have a chat and as it is now nearly time for dinner they work out who hasn't been dared yet and come up with a plan.

Scott, Alex, Cameron and Jake have yet to receive dares. They have gotten away lightly in the first day especially Cameron. The decide to ask them individually T or D and the make up a dare for them and maybe use some of the messy stuff they have been provided.

Over the next 20 mins, the two ask each on their own and meet back up with the responses.

"I asked Alex and Scott and they both said Dare." said Alffi.

"Yeah well I asked Cameron and Jake and they both said the same so I think we should put them up against each other." centred Michael.

"Yeah nice one, wrestling match in the paddling pool full of gunge?" suggested Alffi.

"Yesssssss" they both squawked.

So off they disappeared into the large garage area and dragged out the 6ft paddling pool and began to pump it up. They both discussed and scanned the supplies that they had and decided to go for the Black treacle. There were 6 tubs left so they opened and tipped them into the pool totally covering the bottom and then they add in a few more buckets of syrup. The pool is now about 4 inches full of sticky dark syrup. They leave it for a while and then gather the 4 together.

"You have all been asked T or D. Each of you have answered dare so therefore you all will go head to head in a wrestling match for our entertainment tonight and the winner will be privileged tomorrow with immunity and a choice of what they wear from a list I have written in my notes. You're going to go head to head with each other and score 3 points for a win, 1 for a draw and none for a loss. The top two at the end of the round robin with go to the final the the bottom two will have a forfeit." Alffi rhymed that off as if it was a well known game but it all made sense and the boys really didn't have any options.

The sun grew colder as it began to fall from the sky toward the horizon and eventually the boys had moved inside one by one. On the floor was a basin full of destroyed underwear belonging to Jake and Scott. The rest of the boys were a bit shocked at the sight looking closer to make sure it wasn't theirs until in walked Jake and Scott. The boys sitting inside pointed to the basin in the middle of the floor right away to signal they should maybe check it. They approached.

"Are they fucking mine?" asked Scott as he dipped in his fingers pulling out a pair of his Under Armour boxers.

"Yeah, yours and Jakes." said Cameron.

Scott fished another pair out, this time his Prized Tommy boxers that had been cut and now more resembled a mini skirt.

"All of them???" he exclaimed.

"Nah, half are yours and the rest are Jakes. I'm afraid those and you two were the subject of one of our dares and now thats all you have to wear. Me and Jack had to do it. Sorry." explained Cameron trying to soften the blow.

"Yeah nice one lads. That's hilarious." said Jake sarcastically.

"Well on that not, I'm away to get a shower. If that's allowed?" stated Luke inquisitively.

Cameron, who was in a bit of a pickle of a situation, nodded and shoed him out of the room to go and get a shower, giving his permission. Meanwhile, Jake had grabbed a bucket and was now fishing his underwear from the basin to take up to his room.

"Bring down 3 pairs of those later to the wrestling show. Both of you might need them. And that goes for you Alex and Cameron" said Alffi as they disappeared off up the stairs to sulk.

The boys gradually made some food between them and then ate. Some went back out to the pool side while others just milled around the house. It was now getting to about 9pm and the sun had dipped below the horizon. It was time for the show to begin.
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote