Thread: Fiction: The Boys are back!
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 05:00 PM   #10
imaslaveboy

Daniel took a moment to pause and think about what he had seen before him over the last 15 minutes and now it really seemed that taking a Truth would be a good idea at this moment if he wanted to save himself but doing so would just make him a target for others as the game went on and that might not be quite so good as just taking the hit.

"This isn't exactly what I had in mind when I thought of this game but here it goes anyway... Dare." he said.

The rest of the boys were now more involved and began to take some more interest in the group that had started the game off, eagerly anticipating the next move as they turned up the heat.

Luke realised the audience that now encircled them and decided to whisper the dare to him.

"I dare you to go inside and pee in a pint glass. Its probably best if you keep a can of beer in the other hand to cover the colour of it. You have 30 minutes to do that and throw it over one of the group apart from me while stating, 'You look hot mate, you should cool off', then smile and walk off but you have to take whatever comes you way."

"That's harsh, not on me but the victim dude." replied Daniel trying to reason with Luke.

"Got it done or face a forfeit." said Luke with little empathy.

"Give me a minute then." he asked.

"You have 30 seconds." replied Luke.

"Fine, I'll do it." Daniel said reluctantly.

And with that Daniel spun around, paced to the table, necked his beer and headed off inside to grab another and a glass to accompany him to the bathroom to do the deed. When he had made his way into the bathroom and locked the door he set down what he had brought and walked to the mirror. He stood there looking at himself almost ashamed to be actually thinking about going through with this. His tanned body glistened with speckles of sweat that ran down his chest and abs as it hit the cheap material of his briefs. He went for it. Grabbed a hold of the glass and pulled out his dick and began trying to pee into the pint glass. It was more difficult than he had thought as there was something holding back the stream even though he needed to pee. Almost like stage fright. After a minute or two of trying he squeezed out the first drop which then opened the flood gates for the rest filling the glass to just over half way with his golden frothy nectar. To the others the appearance was just like that of beer. Daniel grabbed the beer, opened it and took a few gulps and headed back outside to the rest of the boys who were now kind of anticipating what he had been dared to do but as Daniel walked out to the poolside he shrugged his shoulders as if to say 'None of your business'.

Daniel sat back down at his original seat and began to think about who was going to be candidate. He thought about who had annoyed him the most over the last few days but he really couldn't think of anyone that stood out so he decided that the next person to speak to him would get it. And with that, he sat there not engaging in any conversation so he would be unbiased and that it would be totally out of his hands, it seemed he was trying to withdraw himself as much as he could from the situation to alleviate as much guilt as he could.

Moments passed when Rhys turned to him to ask what his dare was. Without event thinking Daniel said sincerely, "Rhys, you look too hot mate you should cool off." |Then BAM! he threw the whole glass of piss straight into his face. It ended up in his mouth and hair, dripping off him like he has just got out of the pool.

Rhys had flinched and closed his eyes but didn't get his mouth shut. He felt the warmth and then tasted the saltiness and then the strong after taste that he was not familiar with.

"Is that fucking piss?" he shouted as he wiped his eyes and face.

"Yeah mate. I'm sorry you were the first one to speak to me so you got it."

"You're a fucking prick." he said as he opened his eyes to give him a bad stare. In the process spitting on Daniel twice. Once hit Daniel's cheek and the other landing on his rib cage.

"I probably deserve that." said Daniel as he could barely look at Rhys, he felt bad as Rhys would probably have been at the top of his list of boys to avoid due to his good nature and likeable personality.

"On the brightside mate. At least you get to give someone new a Truth or Dare." he said tryin got lift his mood.

It didn't really work. Rhys sat there, the pee dripping still from his dirty blonde hair and down his face. His shorts had now gone a dark grey as there were saturated with Daniel's piss, it has even began to dry in places on his skin. Rhys sat there for a bit longer and was thinking who he would then pay a visit to to pop the question.

The boys who hadn't yet participated in this round were Scott, Jake, Alex, Michael, Jack and Cameron. Rhys was thinking of a way to get this game moving so he decided to return the favour to Cameron and pick Jack as he was tactically quiet. Rhys stood up and summoned the two boys.

"You two can go head to head or work with each other so I will ask you individually T or D. Cameron walk a lap of the pool and come back." Cameron nodded to acknowledge and took off on a lap of the pool.

"Jack, Truth or Dare?"

Jack was certainly one who seemed polite and innocent but definitely have a dark side, maybe even sadistic in some ways.

"Dare." Jack smiled as he was directed to proceed on his lap of the pool.

Cameron quickly appeared to be asked the same question.

"Dare" he replied. They waited for Jack to complete his lap of the pool.

"You both picked dare. Your dare is to pick someone from the group and go inside, find their clothes and destroy or doctor their underwear, his the rest of their clothes so all they will have to wear is their underwear and a t-shirt. The rest will be hidden in a box in the garage and some of the buckets placed on top. As for the underwear you will do as you wish to it and then lay it out on the kitchen floor for everyone to find."

Jack and Cameron looked at each other and grinned then headed off inside. They began to have a chat about who they were going to choose to be on the receiving end.

"He didnt say one between us did he?" questioned Cameron.

"Nope." replied Jack with a huge grin.

"In that case, you pick one and I will pick another." instructed Cameron and they split as they reached the top of the stairs and went to grab the underwear of the person they had each selected. Cameron had found himself in Alex's room gathering Jake's underwear and Jack was in Scott's room grabbing his boxers. On the way back down to the kitchen Cameron had grabbed the bucket of treacle and a large basin. He emptied about 5 litres of black treacle into the basin as Jack arrived down with Jake's collection of boxers.

Scott had about 10 pairs of Under Armour Boxers in mostly Blue, Green or Black, they were a long length lycra type and he also had two pairs of navy and pink Tommy Hilfiger boxers.

Jake wasn't quite as fussy with his boxers bringing 8 pairs of white, grey and black Next boxer briefs. There were quite worn and certainly not just out of the packet.

Jack grabbed a pair of scissors out of the drawer in the kitchen and began cutting the legs off jakes making them into horrendously cut briefs, some of the cuts he even took making them into a Tanga style. They didn't look to flattering or supportive. As soon as he finished he chucked them straight into the Treacle.

Cameron on the other hand was leaving the legs on and cutting the crotch out on the Under Armour pairs, he did this to two of them, the other 2 pairs he cut the waistband off. On another pair he cut one leg off the cut the other off on another pair. Then on the final pairs he cut those into briefs. The Tommy Hilfiger pairs had the inner legs cut off so it was just like a tiny mini skirt. Those also got chucked into the Treacle and then Jack got his hands in mixing them in and getting the treacle into every corner of the boxers. Cameron gathered up all the material that had just been cut off, seeing a leg of one of Scott's boxers and putting over Jack's head like a hat as his hands were stuffed into the basin and not really in the position to be defending himself. After a good mix he grabbed the basin and dragged it into the middle of the floor just inside the door from outside and headed off to wash his hands.

Cameron returned from the bin and headed upstairs to grab all of their clothes to go hide them. Jack went to do the same. However he went for Rhys' underwear this time finding his crisp white Calvin Klein boxers that he had just bought to come out here and putting two big Black Treacle hand prints on the crotch and one on the butt. Two pairs ruined, as that stain was never coming out. That was some of Jack's revenge for picking him although not a bad dare. Jake's clothes were then gathered up and taken out to the garage where Cameron was waiting with Scott's clothes. In they went and they built the buckets on top and the boys headed back out to the poolside to continue their day.

Each of the boys chilled for an hour by the pool then decided to select their first victim for their Truth or Dare.

Jack had chosen Alffi.
Cameron had picked Michael. He thought had it a little easy in that singlet of his.
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote