Thread: Fiction: The Boys are back!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 11:11 AM   #7
imaslaveboy

The boys have a swim and a mess about as the sun begins to set in the distance. Alffi and Alex are joined by Cameron and Rhys with a volleyball to throw about. "Where did you find that?" asked Alffi. "Just in the garage there. There is loads of other shit in there too and some weird stuff, must be from some kind of machine." replies Rhys. The others appear a short while later and some have even been over to the shop before it closed to buy beers and some vodka. "Thats a weird ass shop they have here. They have like, normal stuff and then loads of stuff in bulk and some stuff I have never heard of in different colours. Nartosol or Natursol or some shit like that. Must be a local thing." says Michael while nursing a beer as he pulls his top off.

Alex jumps out of the pull after a good 40 mins and walks over to grab his towel. "Pfffffft! What are thosssseeeee?" laughs Jake spewing his beer all over the poolside. "My Swimming shorts." Alex says with a sarcastic tone as he brings his stare over to the direction of Scott and Cameron who are holding back from laughing. The boys have a good laugh at him as Alex tries to hold it together by owning it and says he actually quite likes them. They dont leave much to the imagination but shows off what he is packing which isn't the biggest in the group but something to be proud of. "You've seen it all before and now you have had a good look so I hope you dont mind but I am gonna keep 'em." Spouts Alex.

Alffi soon follows but after the bright Red Speedos of Alex, the black jammers suddenly don't seem so bad so he gets away scott free. The boys have a chat and decide that tomorrow is going to be a chill day by the pool with a few beers and just relax. They head back inside once the temperature drops as they see the sun disappear below the horizon and with a few more beers around the table they each head off to bed after a long day of travelling. With many more days ahead to enjoy themselves they didn't mind a partially early night and good sleep. Most of the boys went straight to their rooms, stripped to their boxers and hoped in bed without another word spoken.
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to imaslaveboy for this post: