Thread: Fiction: The Boys are back!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2021, 06:59 AM   #4
imaslaveboy

This brought the boys back to that message that was put in the group chat a few weeks ago about maybe finding somethings to spice up their days just chilling at the Villa. There were card games, drinking games and all sorts so they picked up a set of Cards against Humanity cards, a few drinking games and some other interesting items.

Alffi, Daniel and Scott went in the opposite direction to where most of the clothes and sports stores were. Alffi also wanted to buy some new running shoes as he were sadly taken to pieces by his new puppy a few days ago so that was their first port of call. Alffi headed off to the shoe rack while Scott and Daniel had a wonder about. They walked past the swimming section and decided this is where there would buy their costumes for the two unlucky boys who would be wearing them. Scott went to the womens section and Daniel to the mens section. Scott thought it would be hilarious to see one of them in a one piece so he found the brightest pink all in one that he could find. Womens sizes weren't one of his most knowledgeable subjects so he took a wild guess and went for size 10. Daniel on the other hand was more knowledgeable in mens sizes so looked for a size small in these Multi-coloured Arena briefs as he knew most would fit in a small but it would be a tight squeeze for some. He grabbed some swimming shorts for himself and carried on looking around the store picking up a few items for himself then made his way to the tills. Just as he arrived Alffi had walked off with his shoes and obviously some other things that he needed. They made the international sign to meet outside the front of the store. Scott shortly followed suit.

Next stop for them would be the chains of branded clothing stores as they went through the mall. Each checking out their favourites and getting a few things like shorts, t-shirts and even a pair of Ray-Bans for Daniel, he had always wanted a pair and had some money left over.

Meanwhile, Alex and the other group had just been through the checkout at the adult store and were going for some lunch. As they were Alex dived into one of the bureau d e change outlets to get some Lira for his travels and said he would meet up with them, there was a bit of a queue but thought nothing of it as it is usually a quick exchange. He waited and waited and waited and the queue barely seemed to move. 20 minutes later and the teller had only served 2 customers, with 3 more in front of Alex he was getting a bit frustrated as he had a few more things to get. A short while later he thought he would give Alffi a call and asked him if he could get what he needed while he was in this queue as his lift home was due in about 40 mins and he wouldn't have time. Alffi agreed and asked him to send him a list and he would sort it.

---------------
Just a few things mate. if you need any sizes or anything just message me but usually a medium

Swimming shorts (black or blue)
Boxers - 5 pack or something
White ankle socks
A couple of t-shirts, like 2 for £25 or something, no black

Cheers bud

---------------

Alffi told the other two with him that they had to head back the way they came and get those things for Alex. Much to their dissatisfaction then agreed and turned to head back to the sports shop. "That's a bit of a piss take. Lazy bastard wouldn't walk the extra 5 minutes to get it himself." muttered Daniel. "You know what you are getting him Alf?" conversed Scott. "Aye, think so. I'm not spending any time on it. I'll just lift whatever looks alright." he replied. Daniel looked at Scott and grinned with a wink, "Yeah I know what to get him!" laughed Daniel with an evil chuckle. "Me and Scott with get the swimming shorts and Boxers if you want to grab the socks and T-shirts, means you can have a better look for him."

They got to the sports shop and split. Alffi went to grab socks and a few T-shirts which didnt take long and he queued to pay. Daniel went straight the the underwear section picking up a budget 6 pack of White briefs and spun around to the Swimwear section where Scott was already holding a red pair of Speedos. He chucked them to Dan who went to pay, Alffi had just finsihed in front of him and chucked his card over. Alffi messaged Alex:

---------------

Got you sorted mate. Think it was like £57 for that or something. Want me to bring it to you?

---------------
---------------

Nah mate, I am still in this queue, I am not gnna have time to hand around, cutting it fine at this rate, this bird loves a chat. Bring it with you in your case and I'll get it when we get there.
Ill transfer that money now mate

---------------

Alex replied and as he sent it he was up to get money exchanged. He gave 1 word answers and the teller got the message soon enough apologising for the wait. He took his Turkish Lira and made a dash for the car park where he had arranged to meet his brother for a lift home after he had finished his football match.

The other boys met and got some lunch. It seemed that they were not too willing to share what they had bought as the extras would be best kept until they arrived. Also, it was maybe a good idea in the off chance that some fancied upping the ante a bit more than would be deemed a joke. Jake hinted at the Cards Against Humanity game and the few drinking games but kept the rest fairly discreet, so did Scott and Daniel. Alffi didn't even question what they had got for Alex as Alffi didn't care.

They ordered up their lunch and found a table to sit and eat. They planned where they would go for the final few bits that they needed and agreed to split. Their flight was in less than 24 hours so final exchanges were made before they went. Jake and Jack were getting picked up from the other side of the outlet so they went off together leaving the others to get their ride home. One the way back through the two jested and joked about what they were getting as the costume. The words gimp suit and g-string were brought up with screams of laughter before Jake stopped dead in his tracks with his eyes fixated on an envelope at the side of the mall way. In it he could see cash and it bulged, it looked like it had been dropped by someone or had fallen out of their pocket as it was folded and creased. Jack picked up on it straight away and the boys walked over to it, placing their bags around it so to block it from others view and stood beside it looking to see if anyone was looking for it, they waited and waited and no one came for it, so after 20 minutes or so they decided to pick it up and walk on. "If someone comes for this then I'll give it to them but if not lets split it and say no more about it." Whispered Jake. "Agreed." affirmed Jack. The boys made it clear of the complex and found a quiet corner of the car park to pull it out and count it. It seemed to go on forever as they counted it. £1640 in £20 notes. They halved it there and then and stuffed it in their pockets and walked back to the entrance of the mall. "I'm going back in to get those new shoes I wanted." informed Jack. Jake nodded as they parted ways.

Jack had other ideas too, he was certainly one with a darker sense of humour and had spotted the sex shop on the way out. He was going to call in there after he had bought his beloved shoes, and, with 30 minutes until his Mum arrives that was plenty of time. On the way out of the shoe shop he B lined straight for the Sex shop. He knew what he was getting. Straight to the dildo section, picking up a fairly small 7" model, a huge bottle of lube, a few different boxes of condoms and a pair of vibrating butt plugs with remote controls. This was dark and probably way outside what any other the other boys would even consider but Jack was going for it. After quite a few drinks he reckoned he would be able to get these involved. £180 he had just spent but it was free money for him so he thought he may as well use it for the benefit of the boys..... no, definitely not, for the the benefit of him.

Later that day they got home and packed their cases. Some of the boys made additional trips or had orders for some things delivered from online. Devilish things were going to go down and some just had no idea what was coming their way. Alffi realised what the other two had got for Alex and chuckled as he packed it in his case along with the rest of his clothes and his surprises.

They headed to bed knowing that they had to be up and ready to go for 10am the following morning
imaslaveboy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to imaslaveboy for this post: