Thread: Claim an Orgasm
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 03:53 PM   #6
Rure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic4e View Post
Ok so I should now explain my orgasm in this answer.and you will give me reports on your edges

Well I got out my dick a just started wanking it took about 3-4minutes I wasn't rushing. I sometimes do a posh wank but usually I just do it normally. Uh what else I guess I can explain the feeling obviously it felt amazing I mean I was wanking and because u didn't rush it actually felt better I mean right when it's about to happen is the best feeling ever. I hope this is good enough hope to see the reports soon
What's a good way to start denial if not by doing an edge? As per my instructions, I got out my dildo and got to fuck my pussy. In doing so, I had to think about someone else cumming while I am squirmy and needy. This made me wet instantly at the thought of that so the dildo slid in easily. I took it slow and thrusted casually to build it up but soon couldn't help myself from fucking faster. I reached the edge within a few minutes and now I'm horny and wet and want more... Gahhh... Thank you so much for your submission!

Likes / Dislikes / Limits

Toys

Join the unofficial getDare discord Here

Check out Anal Autumn Here
Rure is offline   Reply With Quote