View Single Post
Old 01-31-2020, 02:19 AM   #1
sassysteph
Baby Member

Default I'm new.. with new toys! (23F)

I'm Steph, 23 years old, female and super new to the show (well, with an account now, I haven't been brave enough before). I apologise now for the long post.. I had a sudden urge to join getdare after my first toy purchases, my first vibrators etc, which came today! Literally opened the box an hour ago and have locked myself in my room to have some fun.

I was hoping for some tasks to break in these new toys, whether good or evil, and to see if I like/dislike what I believe I will.

New toys and other items I have at my disposal:
- Remote control knicker vibrator
- ankle and wrist cuffs
- nipple suckers
- bullet vibrator
- rope
- dildo gag
- pegs/pant hanger
- 2 belts
- scarf

To begin, I'd rather stay away from any penetration (but my throat? all yours), if I could be so kind to request. But I am willing to try breast/nipple bondage/play, bladder control (no peeing myself please - but you can push me), control of breath (like holding my breath tasks - not restriction of breath because it is just me and that is dangerous), and bondage in general. Pain (without permanent marks), writing lines, blindfolds, sensory deprivation, wedgies, sound displeasing but am willing to try if told to. Anything else I shall consider and try and accomplish the task, I am figuring out my likes, dislikes and limits as we go along.. Thank you x

Dislikes: gags, blindfolds
Limits: Public, video/webcam/pics, illegal, scat, insertion,

Very vague as I've yet to explore, will update as I learn more..
sassysteph is offline   Reply With Quote