View Single Post
Old 06-22-2016, 09:01 AM   #20
cxb13
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovestorun View Post
Have you been seen naked by friends? If so what was the situation, how did you feel (embarrassed, excited etc.)

Have you been seen by strangers? Not that i'm aware of, though i have been in public naked, so cant confirm!
How did that happen and what happened? It was a self dare, just walked around the outside of my house, and have been sunbathing naked in my garden before.

Do you look for opportunities to strip down? Any opportunity, i love being naked.

Have you seen someone else naked in public? Or a friend who had to get naked for some reason not including sexual reasons. Not that i can recall unfortunatly, that would be fun.

Just curious how others see nudity or their experiences, feel free to comment your most memorable experience or favorite or even your most humiliating can be a conversation starter, if you think of another question which should be added here let me know and ill add to the list and such, okay I am typing way too much sorry for making you read this much lol
I enjoyed answering those, being naked is something i love! If i didnt lie with my parents , i'd be naked all the time!

Cxb

Likes : Masturbation , Humiliation , Semi Public, Orgasm Control/Denial

Limits: Pain, Messy, Public , Anal , Family , Cross dress

Kik: cxb13

Pm me : Cum Slave, and you choose how I have my next orgasm!

Pm me: Torture and a number between 1 and 5, and thats how many times I have to cum in a 24 hour period.

Pm me: Kik pic, and i will send you a picture over kik of your choice! (Within limits) .

Pm me: Strip and I will spend the next hour naked, when I read it.
cxb13 is offline   Reply With Quote