View Single Post
Old 06-20-2016, 06:52 AM   #16
Lefty
getDare Sweetheart

Have you been seen naked by friends? If so what was the situation, how did you feel (embarrassed, excited etc.)
So, an answer in two parts. First, my best friend for years and I are kind of closet nudists. Whenever we would visit each other, she would suggest we get more comfortable and we'd strip. Nothing sexual, we just hate clothes. Second, I worked in theater while in college. While we had separate dressing rooms, we saw more than enough of each other during shows (or cast parties...)

Have you been seen by strangers?
How did that happen and what happened?
Yes, and it was in the best way possible lol My girlfriend and I went down this hiking trail at the state park/lake that's not too far from us. This particular trail had a secluded alcove lower than the trail you could get to that looked over the lake. Well, we were horny and knew we should go down there. A few minutes later, we both came and were getting dressed when we looked up and saw another couple. They got an eyeful of us. Funny thing was, they were going to the same spot for the same reason lol

Do you look for opportunities to strip down?
I usually just do it at home. It's a fairly conservative area where I live, so nudity isn't exactly acceptable. But, when my girlfriend's parents are away and there is tall corn in the fields, we go skinny dipping and sun tanning at their pool.

Have you seen someone else naked in public? Or a friend who had to get naked for some reason not including sexual reasons.
The lake story, we kind of stuck around to see how they got on lol And I think I answered the rest up above.
98% Rope bunny
84% Rigger
70% Exhibitionist
68% Degradee
67% Voyeur
63% Submissive
62% Non-monogamist
60% Dominant
58% Experimentalist

Everyone should go take the test, it'll make life easier.
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote