View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 12:17 PM   #3
ToiletTasteTester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Speed Runner View Post
How did you meet your dom?

Whats the longest you have been in denial?

How are you enjoying you transformation into being a piss slut?
On Reddit! He made a very sweet post on r/BDSMpersonals and I reached out. I had been looking for a while and read many many posts before his. Most of them on that subreddit are just kink shopping lists, but his was real and made me really feel like there was a person behind it. Happily there was and the rest is history.

Well over several months x.x my Dom keeps me denied pretty much 24/7. We don't really keep specific track of it like most people into denial, but yeah definitely very long stretches. I am constantly needy. The belt of course makes things both easier and more difficult at the same time. More difficult because I want to play with myself more when it's on but easier because I can't do it very effectively if at all. But I can't wear it all the time so.

Well I have been nervous about it, he has been working on it for a couple months and I'm getting better :3. He has made me lick my toilet, and I couldn't at first but now I can and do when he asks. It makes me feel like I'm nothing and I like that feeling. Just to obey gives me all the pleasure I need.
ToiletTasteTester is offline   Reply With Quote