View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 02:03 PM   #14
Slutlyn

Last night I edged while listening to my Good Girls Don’t Cum file. It’s a file that instructs the listener to edge almost constantly and sometimes I can get like 10 edges out of one listen. However I was told last night that I could only edge 5 times so I had to limit myself. 🥺 Still it felt so good to just rub and listen to reminders of how good it feels to be called a good girl and how good girls don’t cum and how good it feels to repeat my mantra over and over again. Good girls don’t cum. Good girls don’t cum. Good girls don’t cum… I was already pretty tired so I didn’t feel too desperate by the end just dazed and horny and submissive. I also wrote on my tits Good Girls Don’t Cum as a good little visual reminder for myself.

After that I talked to my friend T again for a bit. Yesterday morning he had left me a message telling me to edge twice as soon as I woke up which felt super good. Except then yesterday evening when I hinted that I would enjoy doing that again it backfired and he told me that maybe he should tell me not to touch myself at all for two days. And he knows that as much as I love edging no touch makes me constantly horny and needy and I kind of love it. And so I haven’t been able to touch myself at all since then. He let me hump the edge of my bed this morning but told me to stop before I reached the edge. I can play with my tits but that’s all I can do.

And I love it. I feel so aroused and desperate and humiliated. I already committed to not cumming until I finish all my edges and I still have so many edges left and yet I love being forbidden to touch and having the constant neediness dragged out longer. I love the fact that I have to beg just to edge or even just hump the furniture and I don’t even know if I’ll be allowed that. I really am a pathetic slut and I love it. Especially because I'm still posting these reports here as well for everyone to read.

Likes: humiliation, orgasm control/denial, hypnosis, edging, body writing, bondage, light pain, pics
Maybe: outdoor, semi-public, anal
Dislikes (punishments): heavy spankings, tit torture, icy hot
Limits: pics w/ face, family/friends, heavy pain, scat, piss, permanent, public, kneeling/crawling, weight humiliation
Toys: Lush, Domi, Satisfyer, small dildo, plugs (small/med)

My kik: lynn099
My tumblr: allmykinkythoughts.tumblr.com
Slutlyn is offline   Reply With Quote