Thread: Fiction: Beer pong blues
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2018, 08:15 PM   #7
uhoh

Lexie and Susie looked at each other and smiled. Lexie took the keys off the table and told me I would have six long weeks with them around her neck. Susie then reminded me that i had left all the cups on the table. That I owed them a naked mile. As Susie and Lexie got dressed they made me get undressed. Lexie in her cute red sundress and Susie in her tank top and short shorts stood there as I took off my boxers and revealed the pink cage on my cock. Susie told me to run around the block three times and I’d be allowed back inside. As i stepped through the front door I was terrified of my run. I started at a moderate pace the chafing of the cage against my balls was horrible. As I rounded the block for the first time I saw Lexie and Susie standing in front of the house taking a video of me running. I stopped to argue but then one of our neighbors opened their door to take out the garbage and i had to run to avoid being seen. On the second time around the door to the house was closed and the lights were off. I paid no mind and ran my last lap. Halfway through my last lap a door opened on the same side of the street i was running and out walked my old high school girlfriend Samantha. I wasn’t sure if she saw me but my speed picked up and I made it to the door as quickly as I could. I grabbed the door knob and turned it but the door was locked. I knocked three times...no answer. I rang the doorbell and heard the window above my head open, as i looked up I saw Lexie look over the ledge and giggle. Susie then poured a bucket of ice water over my head which made my cock shrink even more than I thought possible and made me shiver. I looked up to yell but all I could see was Lexie taking another picture of me and the two of them laughing.

Likes: ice play, edging, games of chance, wedgies, humiliation
Dislikes: anal, ruining orgasms, shaving, CBT, dares longer than 2 days
Limits: public, face pictures, scat, urine, permanent, illegal

Kik gduhoh
uhoh is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to uhoh for this post: