View Single Post
Old 08-26-2020, 11:43 AM   #38
sandimandi

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicboom1979 View Post
Thank you to everyone for your help. Both of us appreciate your participation. All of your reports were amazing and well written. We enjoyed reading them and I will make sure my slave sends out a well written detailed report when she is done with her canings.
So here are the totals of all the spankings received.
dareme21 contributed 75 spanks
kurious_kat contributed 100 spanks
playful_slut contributed 130 spanks
millenniumDoll contributed 170 spanks
alex_carter contributed 30 spanks
and kurious_kat contributed again with 37 spanks

If I have miscounted, please let me know as I want to be fair.

bobafetish strokes were not added in because the deal was spanks completed and not spanks assigned. However, if she submits a report with the completion of the spanks before my slut takes her caning, I will add it into the total.

So the grand total for my slut is 542 cane strokes

We are shooting for completing these this weekend, but as you all know, sometimes life gets in the way. So we will see. I will promise that she will receive every single stroke. Since this is a high number, they probably will not be in one session. I do want them all to be done somewhat close to each other so she gets the full affect of them. So I am thinking 100 per hour for 4 hours and 142 for the 5th hour. Again this will be based on availability.

We both promise to keep you up to date on what is happening as we do not want to disappoint all of you that participated.

Thank you again
OOOOOOOOOO OMG!! Im so suprised and shocked now! I would not say the number will be so high
I think no more sunshine for me :-)
thank you for all ad I will do my best to complete everything

If there is something you don't see here and want to try on me, let me know. I am just a slave for the enjoyment of others.

Enjoy my story in my blog also
Click here.
sandimandi is offline   Reply With Quote