Thread: A mixed bag
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2020, 02:23 PM   #12
Dark_light30

What's your favorite ice cream flavour?
Vanilla!

What does your ideal sex partner look like?
Man: Reasonably attractive and clean, intelligent, average cock, willing to try anything at least once.

Woman: Not waifer thin but not severely overweight. Intelligent. Slightly domanant but soft in all the right places. Again willing to try anything at least once.

What's the last thing you learned?
How to configure a layer two trunk port on a Cisco NCS 5500

Your thoughts on anal?
It doesn't do much for me (maybe I'm doing it wrong?); but love to please any cock allowed in there.

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it?
I rarely drink more than 1-3 drinks. When I am actually drunk I get really chatty then fall asleep.

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie.

Movie: Hellraiser probably.... There was some pleasure but so much pain (mentally mostly).

Your earliest childhood memory?
Watching construction workers fix a road in front of my house when i was 2y/o

What was the best dare you did on this site?
Staying naked for several hours at a nature park

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why?

Peregrine Falcon. They're magnificant birds capable of amazing speeds. Technically you can get them as pets but I wouldn't have the time to get the permits and properly take care of one.

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why?

I could cheat this one... I'm Pan so I'm attracted to any sex. C would be easy. I've already spent at least a week with very little personal hygene when on backpacking trips so I could do that one and just do an AT section. So to keep with the spirit of the question, I'd pick B. Being in denial would be frustrating.

How many books do you own and what genres are they?

Humbleb brag: Hundreds. I have 4 or 5 7' bookshelves full of them and running out of room. Adult Fantasy is my favorite Genre (Dragonlance, Mistborn, etc..) but I have plenty of Sci Fi, Cosmic Horror (Lovecraft), antique textbooks (I find them facinating), Thrillers, a small smattering of history. Also quite a few pen and paper game manuals (D&D; Rifts; Paranoia etc...)

PM dares

Kik/telegram: dark_light30

Teamup calendar: https://teamup.com/ksgyg3oi54v1726ko5

Likes: being told what to do, creative, mild to medium high risky (roomates), role play (Kik me to role play any topic), semi-public, woods (weather permitting)

Limits: cumming, face, full public, involving other people, poo, voice

Soft limits: anal, pee
Dark_light30 is offline   Reply With Quote