Thread: A mixed bag
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2020, 06:04 AM   #4
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

What's your favorite ice cream flavour? Cherry

What does your ideal sex partner look like? My wife

What's the last thing you learned? That tje dog has learned the cat's begging technique and the cat has copied the dog's way of demanding things

Your thoughts on anal? Never tried it from either side. Not really all that interesting and now it is a physical impossibility.

When was the last time you got drunk? How was it? Deer hunt in my 29th year. Camp Quervo. It was a lot of fun. We had a lot of fun that night.

Describe the first time you had sex with a name of a song, book or a movie. Growing Pains

Your earliest childhood memory? Mom taking me for a walk to where Dad worked and back up the wooden stairs to our apartment. Probably 2 or 3 years old

What was the best dare you did on this site? Strip in a semi public place, Ended up with a naked romp in the desert for an hour or so.

If you could keep any animal as a pet, what species would you pick and why? Dog, Labrador Retriever to be specific. Best damned dogs in the world.

You broke a major law. The judge sentences you to six weeks of a) daily whipping b) orgasm denial c) Giving daily oral sex to people whose gender/sex you're not attracted to d) no access to personal hygiene. Which one do you pick and why? Six weeks orgasm denial. Six weeks without an orgasm is nothing. You want to minimize punishment. Daily oral sex would be no problem but six weeks of whipping or not being able to clean up would be hell.

How many books do you own and what genres are they? Hundreds. I never throw anything away and have very eclectic tastes, binging on whatever catches my interest at the moment. Everything from texts to smarmy novels

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.
Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to sexyseniorctzn for this post: