Thread: Control me 18f
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2020, 06:26 AM   #5
Thifr
getDare Succubus

1. You are forbidden panties whenever you are in your room. You may use a skirt or a dress if your roommate is around.
2. You are forbidden to enter a washroom unless someone on getdare allows you, either via pm or on this thread.
3. You must be in a wedgie whenever you go out of your room. Use a single panty for this till I allow you to change.
4. You aren't allowed to cum till this thread is active.
5. Even if someone give you permission to enter in a washroom, you're just allowed to use cold water at the sink. Be me for extra comfort via kik.
6. Ask the permission to use furniture to sit or lay down, even in your room. Stay standing or kneel on the floor of you don't have other permissions.
7. Every morning, after you wake up, kneel naked oon the floor, and post in this thread that you're ready to serve. Wait 5 minutes before standing.
8. Edge, asap, each time you receive the order in this thread, by PM or kik (if you've it) .
9. Before sleeping, kneel naked next to you bed and ask the permission in this thread. If no answer, sleep on the floor with blanket and pillows, or in your bed, without blanket and pillows.

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote