View Single Post
Old 06-03-2020, 11:18 AM   #24
risks

sorry its a bit later than usual but here is something to spice up your day

Chapter 15

It was late January Lexi and Daniel were both back in university. Lexi put some music on her speaker and then pushed Daniel onto the bed. She strapped his hands to the bed she then blindfolded him and put a ball gag in his mouth. After taking some sneaky photos she got on top of him. As she slowly put his dick inside him she could hear faintly in the background someone knocking on her door. Fuck she thought I was just getting started. With Daniel still inside her she reached for her phone and paused the music “what is it?” she shouted.
“Heyyy have you got toilet paper? I need some badly and no one else is in” quickly asked Jess from the other side of the door. Lexi sighed and slowly got off Daniel who was currently rock hard. She threw her blanket over Daniel to hide him and looked around for some clothes. “helllooo” asked Jess from the otherside of the door. Lexi quickly picked up an oversized t-shirt and threw it on grabbed some toilet paper and opened the door. “Thank you you're a lifesaver” said Jess as Lexi handed her the toilet paper. “You only wearing a t-shirt?” asked Jess noticing Lexis bare legs at 3pm. “Oh i was just about to take a shower hence the music” lied Lexi.
“Shame you didn’t invite me” joked Jess.
“I mean always room” joked back Lexi. Jess noticed that Lexi’s nipples were erect and poking through the t-shirt. “Anyway I need to go to the bathroom thank youuu” said Jess as she ran to her room next door.

Lexi walked back over to the bed and whipped off the bed sheets revealing Daniels naked body she kissed his mouth which still had the ball gag in it and she got back on top of him letting out a small moan as she did so. She grabbed her phone and put the music back on and turned the volume up one more knowing Jess was in the room next to her. Jess was in the bathroom she heard a little moan come from Lexis room and then suddenly the music turned on. Hmmm strange ponderd Jess if Lexi was just having sex the scenario would of been the same but the was no one in her bed. I mean if Daniel was there and she asked me to join I would happily join them they are both really attractive she thought. Lexi's bathroom was right next to Jess’s and she could hear if the shower was running. Jess waited for 10 minutes but didn’t hear the shower running. Maybe the music is too loud she thought but still I can still lightly hear it usually when she has music on and is showering. Jess laid back in her bed wondering what Lexi was hiding her mind started to wonder and she started to fantasize about being in a threesome with Lexi and Daniel little did she know what was going on in the room next to her.

likes: light public, hidden public, light bondage, nudity and masturbation, petplay, light nipple pain, orgasm control, anal, pictures, humiliation
dislikes: wedgies, spanking
Limits: heavy public, messy, anything toilet based and extreme pain

anything else ask me

MY PM DARES
risks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 3 users say Thank You to risks for this post: